Extracting Versa base test?

SpyderThree

Awards
Wondering if any one knows anything about a compounded perscription I'm currently taking from a local pharmacy. Hoping some one could tell me how to extract the test from the cream. I've seen a couple posts here along these lines for Carbomer<!-- google_ad_section_end --> but nothing on a cream. It's the versa base PCCA.
Thanks!!!!

SpyderThree

Awards
I'd guess the right peolpe haven't seen this post yet. Bump!

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Wondering if any one knows anything about a compounded perscription I'm currently taking from a local pharmacy. Hoping some one could tell me how to extract the test from the cream. I've seen a couple posts here along these lines for Carbomer<!-- google_ad_section_end --> but nothing on a cream. It's the versa base PCCA.
Thanks!!!!
Never tried it but you could always experiment with a small amount in a filter and wash it with distilled water. You could then disolve the remainder in methanol, filter again and precipitate with distilled water and then filter. Not really sure if it would bring any of the carrier with it but might take some trial and error. That being said wouldn't it be cheaper/easier to do a syno conversion instead?