Trenazone questions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tre_6_
    What would happen if I injected Trenazone? would it get infected or be fine, and absorb 100% due to being in the bloodstream? Are the ingredients not meant to be in your blood? Its oily so I figure it would work just like any injectable like Test.
    I would definitely avoid injection. Most likely it is not sterile so you are at risk of serious infection.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    You're already injecting it pretty much by rubbing it on your skin.
    No. Don't inject it.
    Also, I forgt to add, it is a transdermal delivery system. Meaning, the biochemical pathways for metabolizing the products are designed for skin absorption. Chemicals are modified in terms of their delivery method. Similar to rubbing TEST E on your skin hoping it would provide results.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  3. ha, good luck injecting it. i can't imagine how painful that would be. it has enough isopropanol in it to disinfect a wound (jk). but seriously, that would be the most painful thing i can think of. please for the love of god dont inject it. my brother accidentally got some in his eye and he thought he got hit with pepper spray.

  4. I have a chest plate tattoo so should I not apply it there? thinking shoulders, traps/neck area, tops of feet? any other good ones?

    Thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EArch
    I have a chest plate tattoo so should I not apply it there? thinking shoulders, traps/neck area, tops of feet? any other good ones?

    Thanks
    Don't worry bout the ink.
    I've been rubbing transdermals and putting patches on mine for years.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Don't worry bout the ink.
    I've been rubbing transdermals and putting patches on mine for years.
    ah ok man good to hear, I wasnt sure as I have never used transdermals before, thanks.

  7. Neck, clavicle area, shoulders inside of biceps, let it dry transference is minimal.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I like applying transdermals to the inside of elbows, behind the knees, tops of feet, and the scrotum (srs). All of these areas have very thin, permeable skin.

    If i had any excess solution i would probably just rub it on my back.
    I wouldn't suggest putting it on your scrot unless you like the feel of sulfuric acid on your balls.

  9. I thought Eric @ PP once told me that application on the shoulders of one of his TD's led to a different chemical being absorbed than if applied to other body parts. Basically that something about the shoulders reacted with the TD chemical in the process of absorption?? Its been a few years, but I do recall something to that effect.
    J. Clark Baird, Esq.
    "Form over substance"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Don't worry bout the ink.
    I've been rubbing transdermals and putting patches on mine for years.
    Agree with this. I am very tattooed and have run all sorts of transdermals through them, no problem here.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

  11. Dumb question, but should I use the dropper, or should I attempt to transfer the soluion to a spray bottle?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    Dumb question, but should I use the dropper, or should I attempt to transfer the soluion to a spray bottle?
    Go buy an oral syringe at CVS

  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    Dumb question, but should I use the dropper, or should I attempt to transfer the soluion to a spray bottle?
    The dropper works fine
    Getting back into the swing of things

  14. When is the best time to take this. Morning, right before the gym, right after?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by whitelr
    When is the best time to take this. Morning, right before the gym, right after?
    I liked it in the morning, went well in my routine.
    Getting back into the swing of things

  16. I generally wake up around 9 I work as a welder in a factory from 2pm till 10pm then hit up the gym after work. So would it be best to take in the morning with my schedule?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by whitelr
    I generally wake up around 9 I work as a welder in a factory from 2pm till 10pm then hit up the gym after work. So would it be best to take in the morning with my schedule?
    What's your dosing gonna be like? When I got up into to the higher doses I would put it on at 6 am and then again around 2:30-3 and then hit the gym at 7
    Getting back into the swing of things

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan

    What's your dosing gonna be like? When I got up into to the higher doses I would put it on at 6 am and then again around 2:30-3 and then hit the gym at 7
    Well I am thinking bout running 1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2. I have heard a lot of people not getting anything at 1 tho

  19. my brother ran it at 1ml/day for just over 5 weeks and he saw some really great recomping effects. he got his 6/8 pack back within 3 weeks and his vascularity was crazy. he did say the strength gains were not what he was hoping for, he only added about 10lbs to his working sets in those 5 weeks, which if ya compare that to other options (h-drol/ beastdrol/ etc) its on the low side.

    so, in short, 1ml isn't a complete waste, but i was also curious why he didnt go higher since he already had 2 bottles of it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess
    my brother ran it at 1ml/day for just over 5 weeks and he saw some really great recomping effects. he got his 6/8 pack back within 3 weeks and his vascularity was crazy. he did say the strength gains were not what he was hoping for, he only added about 10lbs to his working sets in those 5 weeks, which if ya compare that to other options (h-drol/ beastdrol/ etc) its on the low side.

    so, in short, 1ml isn't a complete waste, but i was also curious why he didnt go higher since he already had 2 bottles of it.
    I read in a different thread somebody taking it up to 3 and thinking bout 4

  21. Quote Originally Posted by whitelr

    Well I am thinking bout running 1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2. I have heard a lot of people not getting anything at 1 tho
    I didn't see much at 1, but put on a ton of weight on 2.5
    Getting back into the swing of things

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan

    I didn't see much at 1, but put on a ton of weight on 2.5
    So would you recommend going 1/1.5/1.5/2/2/2.5/2.5 or even go up to 3

  23. 2.5 was a great spot for me. When I run trenazone again I will be buying 3 bottles for my 6 weeks just so I can really allow myself to mess with doses.

    I would start with 1.5 to be honest. Run that two weeks then move to 2, if you want to, and I believe you should, bump it up to 2.5. Maybe something like

    1.5/2/2.5/2.5/2.5/3. That would be sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    2.5 was a great spot for me. When I run trenazone again I will be buying 3 bottles for my 6 weeks just so I can really allow myself to mess with doses.

    I would start with 1.5 to be honest. Run that two weeks then move to 2, if you want to, and I believe you should, bump it up to 2.5. Maybe something like

    1.5/2/2.5/2.5/2.5/3. That would be sick.
    Agreed!!
    Getting back into the swing of things

  25. Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    my brother ran it at 1ml/day for just over 5 weeks and he saw some really great recomping effects. he got his 6/8 pack back within 3 weeks and his vascularity was crazy. he did say the strength gains were not what he was hoping for, he only added about 10lbs to his working sets in those 5 weeks, which if ya compare that to other options (h-drol/ beastdrol/ etc) its on the low side.

    so, in short, 1ml isn't a complete waste, but i was also curious why he didnt go higher since he already had 2 bottles of it.
    1.5 mL is the sweet spot for most, I think. 2.5 mL must be ungodly.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trenazone Epi....:)
    By jdj16 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 11:15 PM
  2. trenazone vs sd?
    By jdj16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:41 PM
  3. Trenazone???
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 10:18 PM
  4. trenazone
    By jline in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Log in
Log in