Trenazone questions

ajsather36

Awards
This is my first time taking a transdermal and i have questions. Any place on body have better absorption or do you put it everywhere bis tris or chest... i know i sound like a noob but i am when it comes to non oral delivery systems. im trying this as an alternative to x-tren

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I have asked the same question. From what I'm told the shoulders, neck, and upper back/lower neck area are best.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like applying transdermals to the inside of elbows, behind the knees, tops of feet, and the scrotum (srs). All of these areas have very thin, permeable skin.

If i had any excess solution i would probably just rub it on my back.

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
Please allow me to re-post from: antaeuslabs.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html

When applying transdermal products, two very important variables are under your full control:

-Site of application
-Surface area of application

The thicker the stratum corneum at the site of application, the less flux you'll achieve & the longer it'll take to notice any effects. As it turns out, the thickness of the SC is highly variable across different areas of the body. This is not due to differences in SC cell size, but to differences in the number of SC cell layers. (The individual cells of the SC are generally uniform in size.) Keeping that in mind, a Japanese study (Z. Ya-Xian, 1999) measured the number of SC cell layers at many points, in hundreds of subjects. Their results were:

Genitals: 6 ± 2 (number of SC cell layers ± standard deviation.)
Face: 9 ± 2
Neck: 10 ± 2
Scalp: 12 ± 2
Trunk: 13 ± 4
Limbs: 15 ± 4
Palms and soles: 47 ± 24
Heels: 86 ± 36

...Which are in general agreement with other observations. Holbrook and Odland, in 1971, measured SC thickness at four sites:

Back: 9.4 µm (mean thickness)
Abdomen: 8.2 µm
Forearm: 12.9 µm (note: The forearm is not a very good application spot!)
Thigh: 10.9 µm

Rougier et al., in a paper published in the book "Transdermal Absorption of Dermatological Products", measured the percutaneous absorption of benzoic acid at 11 different sites. Their results are in the image [see in link], and can be summarized: Forehead > postauricular (neck behind ear) > > > everything else.

If your skin isn't overly-sensitive, I would therefore recommend application to the postauricular/neck/clavicle region -- rotating to the shoulder and upper-chest every other day for skin-safety's sake. Any transdermal products you use will be markedly more effective if you take care to apply 'em to those spots with low stratum corneum thickness.
(Please do not apply to your face or genitals, though. Your skin in those areas contains lots of sensitive nerve-endings, and most transdermals, including Trenazone, contain harsh solvents which may cause pain or discomfort.)

The second variable I mentioned earlier is of equal importance: Transdermal flux is usually measured in µg/cm²/hour, so the more square centimeters you spread your dose over, the more flux you'll achieve. (This may be why subsaturated solutions which call for dosing protocols of 2+ml/day seem to be more effective for some than saturated solutions which call for 1ml/day or less; even if the difference in flux may be 5µg/cm²/hr vs. 10µg/cm²/hour, the fact that the former is spread over many more square centimeters should lead to greater total flux.)
So... spread your transdermals as thinly and as broadly as possible. I know that it can be a hassle with Trenazone's 1ml dose, but it will really make a big difference.

...Thank you very much for the support, by the way.

-Jake

ajsather36

Awards
ok so do you rub them into the area with your hands or just put it o the area and wait for it to absorb... sorry if that is a dumb question.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Put it and wait I believe. Not a dumb question. We are all here to learn.

JakeAntaeus

JakeAntaeus

Awards
ok so do you rub them into the area with your hands or just put it o the area and wait for it to absorb... sorry if that is a dumb question.
Rub it in a bit as you spread out your dose. "Rubbing it in" won't really increase absorption -- but it is very important to spread transdermals out over a broad surface area, and this is best achieved with your hands.
...Then most of the volatile solvents should evaporate within minutes, which will render your dose invisible & non-transferable.

Not a stupid question at all, by the way. And I very much appreciate your support & patronage. So... thanks. :)

-Jake

ajsather36

Awards
alright thanks a lot for all your help. Hope trenazone and ultradrol help as much as you have.

Big billy

Awards
This is my first time taking a transdermal and i have questions. Any place on body have better absorption or do you put it everywhere bis tris or chest... i know i sound like a noob but i am when it comes to non oral delivery systems. im trying this as an alternative to x-tren
Forearms ,underarm to armpit all chest traps shoulders. I dont think the neck would be good, i think i remember eric from pp saying there isnt any receptor there. Could be wrong so check the pp info area, theres a page about where to apply.

TheMaharaja

Awards
I applied trenazone and then wiped my nose..My nose was on fire for a while. Thank god I didnt scratch my junk.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I would think if you work outdoors or just as a general rule, you would not appy to areas of exposed skin like neck or forearms. As sunlight degrades all medicine potency?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Big billy

Awards
I would think if you work outdoors or just as a general rule, you would not appy to areas of exposed skin like neck or forearms. As sunlight degrades all medicine potency?
Its supposed to absord into the skin within 5 min. Plus your skin breaths all day, i would assume that if you applied first thing am that you would be fine by the time you got to work. Plus after reading all the articles that primordial put out during their topical run, forearms were one of the main receptor sites for topical hormones

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Its supposed to absord into the skin within 5 min. Plus your skin breaths all day, i would assume that if you applied first thing am that you would be fine by the time you got to work. Plus after reading all the articles that primordial put out during their topical run, forearms were one of the main receptor sites for topical hormones
good point, I was just thinking you store your meds in a cool dark place, so it only makes sense to get the maximim potency during use to keep its use to covered areas.

tmart57

tmart57

Awards
I like applying transdermals to the inside of elbows, behind the knees, tops of feet, and the scrotum (srs). All of these areas have very thin, permeable skin.

I never felt the burning like everyone said until I put it on my balls. Can't say I was that unhappy with the feeling. At least it let's me know it's working. How good does it work for you through the genitals?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
The absorption is suppossed to be significantly increased on the family jewels. I have no problem with PP's Topical on my family jewels, but only did that once with the Trenazone as it was very hot.

tmart57

tmart57

Awards
The absorption is suppossed to be significantly increased on the family jewels. I have no problem with PP's Topical on my family jewels, but only did that once with the Trenazone as it was very hot.
I had to quit after and the third time. They got so sensitive and burned I almost pissed myself.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm going to run trenazone in the near future but my only concern is transdermals and having a girlfriend. How would I go about applying it to myself and avoid any getting on her? How long should I wait before skin to skin contact?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I'm going to run trenazone in the near future but my only concern is transdermals and having a girlfriend. How would I go about applying it to myself and avoid any getting on her? How long should I wait before skin to skin contact?
I put it on my thighs and tips of my feet. After a few hours of settling I think it would be fine. If her clitoris enlarges or voice deepens then you know it's affecting her.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I put it on my thighs and tips of my feet. After a few hours of settling I think it would be fine. If her clitoris enlarges or voice deepens then you know it's affecting her.
Haha I figured that much, or if she starts throwing me around =) I might come home one day and notice some balding haha. You think a few hours is safe?

Tre_6_

Awards
What would happen if I injected Trenazone? would it get infected or be fine, and absorb 100% due to being in the bloodstream? Are the ingredients not meant to be in your blood? Its oily so I figure it would work just like any injectable like Test.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would happen if I injected Trenazone? would it get infected or be fine, and absorb 100% due to being in the bloodstream? Are the ingredients not meant to be in your blood? Its oily so I figure it would work just like any injectable like Test.
You're already injecting it pretty much by rubbing it on your skin.
No. Don't inject it.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I would definitely avoid injection. Most likely it is not sterile so you are at risk of serious infection.

technique88

technique88

Awards
You're already injecting it pretty much by rubbing it on your skin.
No. Don't inject it.
Also, I forgt to add, it is a transdermal delivery system. Meaning, the biochemical pathways for metabolizing the products are designed for skin absorption. Chemicals are modified in terms of their delivery method. Similar to rubbing TEST E on your skin hoping it would provide results.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ha, good luck injecting it. i can't imagine how painful that would be. it has enough isopropanol in it to disinfect a wound (jk). but seriously, that would be the most painful thing i can think of. please for the love of god dont inject it. my brother accidentally got some in his eye and he thought he got hit with pepper spray.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I have a chest plate tattoo so should I not apply it there? thinking shoulders, traps/neck area, tops of feet? any other good ones?

Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a chest plate tattoo so should I not apply it there? thinking shoulders, traps/neck area, tops of feet? any other good ones?

Thanks
Don't worry bout the ink.
I've been rubbing transdermals and putting patches on mine for years.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Neck, clavicle area, shoulders inside of biceps, let it dry transference is minimal.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards

I wouldn't suggest putting it on your scrot unless you like the feel of sulfuric acid on your balls.

SteroidLawyer

Awards
I thought Eric @ PP once told me that application on the shoulders of one of his TD's led to a different chemical being absorbed than if applied to other body parts. Basically that something about the shoulders reacted with the TD chemical in the process of absorption?? Its been a few years, but I do recall something to that effect.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bout the ink.
I've been rubbing transdermals and putting patches on mine for years.
Agree with this. I am very tattooed and have run all sorts of transdermals through them, no problem here.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Dumb question, but should I use the dropper, or should I attempt to transfer the soluion to a spray bottle?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Dumb question, but should I use the dropper, or should I attempt to transfer the soluion to a spray bottle?
The dropper works fine

whitelr

Awards
When is the best time to take this. Morning, right before the gym, right after?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
When is the best time to take this. Morning, right before the gym, right after?
I liked it in the morning, went well in my routine.

whitelr

Awards
I generally wake up around 9 I work as a welder in a factory from 2pm till 10pm then hit up the gym after work. So would it be best to take in the morning with my schedule?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I generally wake up around 9 I work as a welder in a factory from 2pm till 10pm then hit up the gym after work. So would it be best to take in the morning with my schedule?
What's your dosing gonna be like? When I got up into to the higher doses I would put it on at 6 am and then again around 2:30-3 and then hit the gym at 7

whitelr

Awards
What's your dosing gonna be like? When I got up into to the higher doses I would put it on at 6 am and then again around 2:30-3 and then hit the gym at 7
Well I am thinking bout running 1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2. I have heard a lot of people not getting anything at 1 tho

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
my brother ran it at 1ml/day for just over 5 weeks and he saw some really great recomping effects. he got his 6/8 pack back within 3 weeks and his vascularity was crazy. he did say the strength gains were not what he was hoping for, he only added about 10lbs to his working sets in those 5 weeks, which if ya compare that to other options (h-drol/ beastdrol/ etc) its on the low side.

so, in short, 1ml isn't a complete waste, but i was also curious why he didnt go higher since he already had 2 bottles of it.

whitelr

Awards
my brother ran it at 1ml/day for just over 5 weeks and he saw some really great recomping effects. he got his 6/8 pack back within 3 weeks and his vascularity was crazy. he did say the strength gains were not what he was hoping for, he only added about 10lbs to his working sets in those 5 weeks, which if ya compare that to other options (h-drol/ beastdrol/ etc) its on the low side.

so, in short, 1ml isn't a complete waste, but i was also curious why he didnt go higher since he already had 2 bottles of it.
I read in a different thread somebody taking it up to 3 and thinking bout 4

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Well I am thinking bout running 1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2. I have heard a lot of people not getting anything at 1 tho
I didn't see much at 1, but put on a ton of weight on 2.5

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
2.5 was a great spot for me. When I run trenazone again I will be buying 3 bottles for my 6 weeks just so I can really allow myself to mess with doses.

I would start with 1.5 to be honest. Run that two weeks then move to 2, if you want to, and I believe you should, bump it up to 2.5. Maybe something like

1.5/2/2.5/2.5/2.5/3. That would be sick.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
2.5 was a great spot for me. When I run trenazone again I will be buying 3 bottles for my 6 weeks just so I can really allow myself to mess with doses.

I would start with 1.5 to be honest. Run that two weeks then move to 2, if you want to, and I believe you should, bump it up to 2.5. Maybe something like

1.5/2/2.5/2.5/2.5/3. That would be sick.
Agreed!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1.5 mL is the sweet spot for most, I think. 2.5 mL must be ungodly.