new to the site/transdermal fina???

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
whats up guys,
new guy to the site here, so far lots of good info.

heres my deal.

I want to use fina transdermally, and will most likely use it with the trans gel w/dmso that they have on this site. My question is how do I do it. Im reading threads about removing the ester, I would like to know how to do that also. If yous could tell me how to do it without removing it that would be cool too.

how much to put in the 240ml of gel, and how many mg each ml would have after putting in the reccomended amount of fina.

my planned cycle is

fina in transdermal gel
1-test/4-ad combo from this site
winny tabs

looking to shred up and gain some LBM

thanks

h19

skazzel

Awards
Big Daddy Chemo has been working with some bro's on getting the fina saponification (ester removal) to give a better yield.

For the fina, you are going to want ~35mg absorbed a day. This would mean you need to apply about 75mg a day transdermally (40-50% absorption). If you put 1g in 240ml you get 1/240 = 4mg/ml. I would recommend you put 4g in to give ~16mg/ml. Then apply 5ml / day to get 80mg applied and 30-40mg absorbed. At this rate, the 240ml will last about six weeks.

I'm not sure I would use your stack for cutting. The fina and winny alone should be enough to get you cut. Save the 1-test and 4ad for your next bulk.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thanks, good info i appreciate it.

changed my plan though

weeks 1-6 winny @50mg/day
weeks 3-6 t1pro @reccomended dosage.

followed by clomid for 21 days

i figured its winter time, and I dont compete so I could just bulk up a bit and add some lbm

later

h19

mrallnatural

Awards
Good Choice

I'm running fina (transdermal) and superone + at the moment. Superone + has 1-Test and 4/AD in it.

Good choice:I second the motion that you do the fina and winny for a cutting cycle and do the 1 test/4AD and winny like you have planned.

From this point on I'm running just the Fina for the next 3 weeks to trim some of the bulk from using the Superone +. I'm running this cycle for only 6 weeks (3 weeks left). Went from 188 to 208 in 3 weeks (some water), strength is threw the roof and my BF% went from 8% to 6%. Slight bloat so that's why i going to run fina from here on out.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
And I run as the voice of disagereement. Your cycle choice is fine, I have no issues there.

I do disagree with Mrallnatural tho. Fina is far more pwerful than 1-test or 4 AD..by a long shot. I would use fina for bulking any day of the week, and use the 1-test for cutting, since I am just concerned with keeping LBM when cutting. Others may disagree, but to me, to waste perfectly good fina on cutting..when it is such a powerful anabolic..seems like silliness

mrallnatural

Awards
And I run as the voice of disagereement. Your cycle choice is fine, I have no issues there.

I do disagree with Mrallnatural tho. Fina is far more pwerful than 1-test or 4 AD..by a long shot. I would use fina for bulking any day of the week, and use the 1-test for cutting, since I am just concerned with keeping LBM when cutting. Others may disagree, but to me, to waste perfectly good fina on cutting..when it is such a powerful anabolic..seems like silliness

Taken from Anabolic Review.com website: This is in reference to FINA>
Either when applied to the skin, or injected, users report great strength and mass gains with no gyno or water retention. Along with being a strong muscle-building steroid, it is also noted as being very effective at burning fat. This has made it very appealing for competitive athletes looking to shed fat, while at the same time trying to avoid water retention and keep the hard physique, which a strong androgen helps bring about.
unquote

Yes fina is going to add some lean muscle and at the same time cut you up. Using it to cut up would not be a waste. You would still be building some lean mass and cutting up the bulk you put on previously

For bulking up I would stack something more like Deca, Sustanon 250, Dianabol to put some mass on.

And for competition I'd then use winny stacked with either Masteron, Equipoise, Halotestin, Oxandrolone, Testosterone propionate, Primobolan, and HGH.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you in reference to the other stacks you mentioned, I was strictly comparing fina to 1-test either one with or without 4-AD. If these were my only choices, (which they were in the post) I would still go with using the PH to cut, and the fina to bulk, just because I feel fina is that much stronger. Thats all I was trying to say. Peace Bro.

mrallnatural

Awards
Well yea in that sense I'd do the same thing.

Train Hard!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you in reference to the other stacks you mentioned, I was strictly comparing fina to 1-test either one with or without 4-AD. If these were my only choices, (which they were in the post) I would still go with using the PH to cut, and the fina to bulk, just because I feel fina is that much stronger. Thats all I was trying to say. Peace Bro.

Well the thing is when I do both of the cycles, T1pro/winny and Fina/winny. I will be looking to build lbm with each of them. Obviously we all now that the more muscle we have the more calories/fat we burn. SO in theory most cycles should actually get you leaner then you were before assuming that you have a very clean diet and are training hard. You SHOULD be building muscle on any cycle, I mean thats the reason we lift to buiild muscle.

IF/when I bulk I do not eat everything in sight, and noone should, just b/c you are bulking doesn't mean you should allow yourself to get fat. Thats where a lot of people go wrong in my book. Bloat/water retention is one thing and can be fairly easily remedied.

Heres the deal

weeks 1-6 winny tabs @50mg/day
(might do week1 @ 100mg/day)
weeks 3-6 T1pro @ reccomended dosage.

day1 wk 7 300mg clomid
2-11 100mg clomid
12-21 50mg clomid
(21 days total)

2 weeks after clomid

weeks 1-4 T1pro reccomended dosage.
(see how much winny I have left probably not enough)

after 4 weeks of T1pro by itself I don't think I will need any clomid, I might just take some for the hell of it.

8 weeks off

fina (transdermally)

Might not have winny or any other gear

whats a good PH to stack with fina? (reminder im looking for LBM)

Thanks for everyones imput.

later

h19

would adding 4 carts or 8000mg of fina to a bottle of 4 aderm work? This would give around 70 mg of fina absorbed as well as 300mg of the 4ad. Is this to much powder for the gel or would it be do able.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 123456
would adding 4 carts or 8000mg of fina to a bottle of 4 aderm work? This would give around 70 mg of fina absorbed as well as 300mg of the 4ad. Is this to much powder for the gel or would it be do able.
I think 4aderm has 12g 4-ad in it, so that would be 20g in one bottle...way too much. You want to stick to 15g max, 12g is even better (50mg/ml)