TRANS help needed

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Direct me please if this has already been covered, but I've looked around and can't find a real yes or "no freaking way" answer. I'm using 4AD and 1T in my cycle t/d by putting the powders in my hand, say 300mg + 100mg for 1 application, then squirting on a small amount of my home brew mix, stirring it up, and rubbing it in. It appears to dissolve fairly well, and I rub it thoroughly into my skin; forearms, chest, whatever. Now, aside from the risk of losing some in the hand, is this method bad? I mean, with such a variable amount of fluid, am I risking diluting it too much, so it will be a lot less potent? It seems to work, but again, I don't know a hell of a lot about it. I've seen numerous threads and some articles, but none addressing this directly. I guess what I'm asking is do I need to pre-mix the powders into the fluid to make this sh!t work???

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Direct me please if this has already been covered, but I've looked around and can't find a real yes or "no freaking way" answer. I'm using 4AD and 1T in my cycle t/d by putting the powders in my hand, say 300mg + 100mg for 1 application, then squirting on a small amount of my home brew mix, stirring it up, and rubbing it in. It appears to dissolve fairly well, and I rub it thoroughly into my skin; forearms, chest, whatever. Now, aside from the risk of losing some in the hand, is this method bad? I mean, with such a variable amount of fluid, am I risking diluting it too much, so it will be a lot less potent? It seems to work, but again, I don't know a hell of a lot about it. I've seen numerous threads and some articles, but none addressing this directly. I guess what I'm asking is do I need to pre-mix the powders into the fluid to make this sh!t work???

Do you need to, no. Should you, yes. That must be a pain in the ass as well.