TRANS help needed

1. TRANS help needed

Direct me please if this has already been covered, but I've looked around and can't find a real yes or "no freaking way" answer. I'm using 4AD and 1T in my cycle t/d by putting the powders in my hand, say 300mg + 100mg for 1 application, then squirting on a small amount of my home brew mix, stirring it up, and rubbing it in. It appears to dissolve fairly well, and I rub it thoroughly into my skin; forearms, chest, whatever. Now, aside from the risk of losing some in the hand, is this method bad? I mean, with such a variable amount of fluid, am I risking diluting it too much, so it will be a lot less potent? It seems to work, but again, I don't know a hell of a lot about it. I've seen numerous threads and some articles, but none addressing this directly. I guess what I'm asking is do I need to pre-mix the powders into the fluid to make this sh!t work???

2. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    Direct me please if this has already been covered, but I've looked around and can't find a real yes or "no freaking way" answer. I'm using 4AD and 1T in my cycle t/d by putting the powders in my hand, say 300mg + 100mg for 1 application, then squirting on a small amount of my home brew mix, stirring it up, and rubbing it in. It appears to dissolve fairly well, and I rub it thoroughly into my skin; forearms, chest, whatever. Now, aside from the risk of losing some in the hand, is this method bad? I mean, with such a variable amount of fluid, am I risking diluting it too much, so it will be a lot less potent? It seems to work, but again, I don't know a hell of a lot about it. I've seen numerous threads and some articles, but none addressing this directly. I guess what I'm asking is do I need to pre-mix the powders into the fluid to make this sh!t work???

Do you need to, no. Should you, yes. That must be a pain in the ass as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help needed with M 1 T
    By Pitbull954 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 01:26 PM
  2. More help needed.......
    By wranglergirl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:34 PM
  3. Old Avants ph gel help needed
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12