DMSO, Fina, and Synovex - AnabolicMinds.com

DMSO, Fina, and Synovex

1. New Member

DMSO, Fina, and Synovex

Hey guys. First time poster here. Love the board.

I'm planning on running a cycle of transdermal fina, transdermal syno, and D-bol for 8 weeks (D-bol 4 weeks). I just finished using Dazed's extraction method for test no ester. I'm looking to go for max absorbtion so I've decided to go with all DMSO for my carrier. I know that's not the most popular route to go around here but I'm willing to endure the sides.

My question is the best method of delivery for the test. I've done fina + DMSO before, but was able to use the pills to guage my dose. Now that I have a bunch of powder and no scale, I have no way of figuring out the dose. My best guess so far is to simply dissolve all the test in as little DMSO as possible, measuring the total amount and then dividing that by 60 days to figure how much to apply each day. I'm worried though about leaving all that test in 99% DMSO. Is it possible the DMSO could **** up the test if left that long?

Also, I was wondering about the saran wrap thing. When I did fina + DMSO I tried it a couple times but eventually dropped it. Reason being that I could leave the wrap on for hours and when I removed it, my arm was still wet with DMSO. I'm thinking, if this DMSO is so good at taking **** through the skin, shouldnt it be all gone after a couple of hours? I ended up just applying it and letting it dry. But now I'm wondering if that's normal and would give me better absorbtion. What do you guys think?

Thanks,

TC

2. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Originally posted by Tupac Chopra
    My question is the best method of delivery for the test. I've done fina + DMSO before, but was able to use the pills to guage my dose. Now that I have a bunch of powder and no scale, I have no way of figuring out the dose. My best guess so far is to simply dissolve all the test in as little DMSO as possible, measuring the total amount and then dividing that by 60 days to figure how much to apply each day. I'm worried though about leaving all that test in 99% DMSO. Is it possible the DMSO could **** up the test if left that long?

Also, I was wondering about the saran wrap thing. When I did fina + DMSO I tried it a couple times but eventually dropped it. Reason being that I could leave the wrap on for hours and when I removed it, my arm was still wet with DMSO. I'm thinking, if this DMSO is so good at taking **** through the skin, shouldnt it be all gone after a couple of hours? I ended up just applying it and letting it dry. But now I'm wondering if that's normal and would give me better absorbtion. What do you guys think?

Thanks,

TC
    First, get a scale to measure your powder.  They are available for less than $30 and can weigh down to mg.  You don't know what you are dosing now and the added value of knowledge trumps $30.

Second, as long as the application is still "wet" the better it will be.  Generally speaking, 30 minutes to an hour would be safe to rub it in completely.

Chemo
  3. Advanced Member

Stubborn one, arent you? First off, I believe Dazed formula yields test prop..not TNE. If you used the printed in mind and muscle one for TNE, it is rather inefficient..but what is done is done I guess.

Second, straight DMSO sounds nice..until about week 3 when you are dreading each and every application. It burns, and hurts and just plain stinks. I used 15% in my formula, and by week 6 I was jumping for joy at the thought of pinning as compared to the slow skin broiling of applying the transdermal. My GF was also jumping for joy that I didnt stink like sour milk anymore once I stopped it.

Lastly, chemo is right...not knowing your daily application will lead to fluctuating androgen levels..which is not very helpful to gains.

Straight DMSO should not hurt your test tho if you toss it in there.
    •   

4. New Member

Re: Re: DMSO, Fina, and Synovex

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

First, get a scale to measure your powder.  They are available for less than $30 and can weigh down to mg.  You don't know what you are dosing now and the added value of knowledge trumps $30.

I got a scale. Now I'm wondering how much to do. I've been reading some threads discussing the efficiency of tren and how the ester makes it harder to absorb. That would explain my DMSO + tren experience where I felt the results were no better than 900mg/day of 1-AD. I was doing 5 pills a day, assuming I was getting 80% absorbtion since I had seen that number thrown around on gotfina.com. I've decided to do 8 pills a day this time around.

BDC, did I read you to say that 50% absorbtion is the absolute best one could hope for with tren? I've also read that TNE is more readily absorbed. If I do 99% pure DMSO with TNE, what kind of percentage do you think I'll be looking at? This will help me guage how much test to put in the mix.

Second, as long as the application is still "wet" the better it will be.  Generally speaking, 30 minutes to an hour would be safe to rub it in completely.

Chemo
    It makes me wonder though....if it's still all wet after 2 hours (as in my last DMSO experience), why isn't it penetrating? Shouldn't it be all gone? I eventually abandoned the wrap and the spot would be dry in like 20 minutes. I wonder if my tren just sat on my skin now.

Thanks for the replies,

TC
  5. New Member

Re: Re: DMSO, Fina, and Synovex

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
    [B]

I got a scale. Now I'm wondering how much to do. I've been reading some threads discussing the efficiency of tren and how the ester makes it harder to absorb. That would explain my DMSO + tren experience where I felt the results were no better than 900mg/day of 1-AD. I was doing 5 pills a day, assuming I was getting 80% absorbtion since I had seen that number thrown around on gotfina.com. I've decided to do 8 pills a day this time around.

BDC, did I read you to say that 50% absorbtion is the absolute best one could hope for with tren? I've also read that TNE is more readily absorbed. If I do 99% pure DMSO with TNE, what kind of percentage do you think I'll be looking at? This will help me guage how much test to put in the mix.

TC
  6. Advanced Member

I don't care what # are thrown around, I have always based everything on 30% absorption, and it has served me well.
  7. New Member

Originally posted by wardog
    Stubborn one, arent you? First off, I believe Dazed formula yields test prop..not TNE. If you used the printed in mind and muscle one for TNE, it is rather inefficient..but what is done is done I guess.

He posted simplified instructions on the mindandmuscle.net forum for producing TNE. It's a simpler reaction. Here it is, and it is nearly identical to the one BDC posted on here:

"If you just want to use it transdermally, you don't need my kit. The kit is advantageous for people who want to make injectables. All you need to do is dissolve 5 carts in one bottle of heet(methanol) and add a table spoon of NaOH dissolved in a minimum amount of water. Let it sit for a day, add ~500ml water and filter. Rinse that several times with water and you should have pure test no ester."

Second, straight DMSO sounds nice..until about week 3 when you are dreading each and every application. It burns, and hurts and just plain stinks. I used 15% in my formula, and by week 6 I was jumping for joy at the thought of pinning as compared to the slow skin broiling of applying the transdermal. My GF was also jumping for joy that I didnt stink like sour milk anymore once I stopped it.

I did DMSO before with tren and had no major problems. Mind you , I was using the absolute minimum amount to dissolve 3 pellets in so maybe it wasn't very efficient. I got a little itchy on my feet after a week but once I started rotating sites I had no problems. But now with me planning on doing 8 pills a day PLUS test, I just might end up one big rash.

Straight DMSO should not hurt your test tho if you toss it in there.

Do you think it would be good for 2 months? Should I keep it in the fridge?

Thanks,

TC

8. Advanced Member

keeping it in the fridge isnt a bad idea, but it should be fine in a nice dark closet also. The cool fridge could cause some androgen to precipitate out and you have to remix it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fina and synovex
    By willow99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:45 AM
  2. Confused with Fina and T-Gel
    By mrallnatural in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 10:13 PM
  3. Fina and Boldenone transdermal
    By curt2go in forum Anabolics