Anybody mix transdermal 1Test & 4AD with oral 1 test?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Anybody mix transdermal 1Test & 4AD with oral 1 test?

I have just started my first run on the 1T gel mixed with 6g of 1test and 4g of 4ad. My question is this, has anyone ever mixed oral 1test with the transdermal? When I do a run on oral I can see a difference in a few days but this seems much slower. Any ideas? I had to eyeball the measurements because ebay screwed up my scale order.

PS- When 1Fast400 sent the powder versions of the 1test and 4 AD (ten grams each), it seems like ten grams of 4AD takes up half of the bottle where the cyclo 1test only takes one fourth of the bottle. Is the 4AD molecule that much bigger/heavier than the 1test?

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.54%

Stick with the transdermal, the oral has HORRIBLE bioavailibility, if you want more 1-test just rub more on your skin. It goes directly into your blood, bypassing the first trip through the liver.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Actually when I went to the gym tonight, I noticed a difference. Slight but it was there. I guess it will take longer than the oral. I definately want to try and keep things away from the liver and kidneys.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Kev50
    PS- When 1Fast400 sent the powder versions of the 1test and 4 AD (ten grams each), it seems like ten grams of 4AD takes up half of the bottle where the cyclo 1test only takes one fourth of the bottle. Is the 4AD molecule that much bigger/heavier than the 1test?
    The cyclo version, designed for sublingual delivery, encases the 1-Test molecule in a cyclodextrin molecule, which makes it larger. However, the size of the molecule does not affect the bulk powder volume as much as the shape and size of the powder particles. (The particles you see are not individual molecules, but collections of molecules.) If the 4-AD powder packs more loosely than the Cyclo 1-T powder, it will take up more volume even though the molecule is smaller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 02:05 PM
  2. transdermal 1test and 4ad (NCAA testing)
    By cubical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 11:42 AM
  3. 1,4ad with 1-test(final)
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 09:39 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 06:30 PM
  5. Add 4AD with my 1AD?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8