simple ?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright I've seen a lot of thread/posts with 12g powder to 240ml, 50mg/ml with this recipe for transdermal
40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
10% DMSO

My question is, since you need to heat in a glass container and the largest vial i found is 100ml, how do you guys do the 240ml?

basically want to get about 20mg m5aa and 200mg 1test

so i need about 10g 1test 2g m5aa
10,000mg 1test / 100ml = 100mg/ml
2,000 5aa / 100ml = 20mg/ml

So is 12g powder too much for 100ml?

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would take the M5aa powder and put it in a oral solution, and use the dermal for the 1-test and maybe add some 4ad.

12 grams will be too much for the 100ml, unless you know a secret on how to get it to disolve. If you do, please share it with us all. :D All you need to do is mix all your liquid ingrediants into the bottle you will be using for your applications, be it glass or plastic. Add your powder a few grams at a time, shaking each time. Heat some water on the stove top below boiling, turn off flame, and place the bottle in the water for about 10 minutes, then shake. You may need to repeat this a couple of times before the powder mixes. Remember to shake the bottle prior to applications.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright, i wasn't really planned on doing it, just wondering some things :)

?
I see some people doing 1-test cyp 4ad cyp, "painless" applications, lol, anyway, if one was to make it transdermal 1-test cyp, does it change the way it should be taken, hence EOD, instead of ED?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
1-test cyp and 4ad cyp are for injection, not for a dermals. The "painless" applications you are speaking are referring to "painless" injections of the solutions.

Do some browsing in the Anabolic and Cycles sections of this board. You will learn a lot from them. If you have a question about a particular compound, try the search function at the top of the page. Put the key word in and it will give you a ton of threads to read through.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, yeah I’ve read numerous threads, just wondering if you "had" to inject.
But yes, I’m defiantly looking into it.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are you the same Harland from BB.com?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yep, just doing some research over here, why?

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yep, just doing some research over here, why?
I was just wondering.

Like yourself, I am a teen and want to get my PH research done before the ban so I can stock up on the best products before the ban.

What are your plans so far? i'm planning on:

3 cycles of 1T/4AD dermals + M5AA pre workout(and to lower estrogen)

some m1T/4AD cycles

I will be getting nolva for PCT, if only custom delivered to the UK , its pretty expensive over here.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i had the same things in mind, but i probably wont do ph..

The time i think i will have enough research they will probably be banned. So im just checking out all the ways it can be done.

But, if for some weird reason i decide to get some ph's before the ban, i would probably just get some powders, that way i can make my own transdermals and "pain free" solutions.

the_destroyer55

Awards
one thing to keep in mind guys, when the ban takes place there will be no difference in possesing PHs and possesing real gear. And real gear will give you MUCH better results. anyway, hold off until at least 21 for your own good.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm in the UK though, so that wont be a problem.

Also, I'm scared to **** to inject.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
one thing to keep in mind guys, when the ban takes place there will be no difference in possesing PHs and possesing real gear. And real gear will give you MUCH better results. anyway, hold off until at least 21 for your own good.
I agree with you, why stress my self over getting enough phs and storing them when i can just wait and spend about the same amount of money on the real deal. That's if i had a source *wink*wink*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Training Forum 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 6
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2