question on trans formula
- 07-28-2004, 03:39 PM
- 07-28-2004, 03:53 PM
- 01-17-2006, 02:08 PM
where is this so-called Curt "transdermal recipe"?
01-17-2006, 03:14 PM
All that per ml, or what? If its per ml...no chance.
Use curt's recipe at 50 mg/ml.
01-17-2006, 03:16 PM
03-01-2006, 01:21 PM
for most powders try not to go over 100mg/ml or it will start to dissapate
1 test might go in a little easier at a higher concentration. but nothing over 200mg/ml max.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BUFF STUFF in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2003, 01:19 AM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2003, 03:04 PM
- By Brock Landers in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2003, 11:11 AM
- By NJfreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2003, 03:22 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:19 AM