Raw Hormones to Transdermal

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Let's say hypothetically that I had Raw Boldenone (Und) and Test (Enan) powder, and some bottles of DYI transdermal kits. What would the absorbance be like for these mixtures.

I am curious because I have heard of people turning pro hormone powders into transdermals, but since the raw hormones themselves do not have to go through any of the conversions that the PHs do, they could be employed with greater efficiency. Seems like a possible alternative to pinning (not that pinning is a bad thing :sly: )

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
@5'10 166 you shouldn't be worried about that.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
actually 185 now, just havent updated the weight on my profile in while

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
That's what someone WOULD say... loljk

I can't see why you would wanna lather crap all over u instead of pinning

It would be a waste of money

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
transdermals are quite effective, and will administer the compound over a period of time.

alot will depend on the carrier, and the molecular weight of the compound.

then you need to think about where you will be applying, and who will be touching you.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Check the molecular weight of whatever product you are considering. The molecular weight at 300 has an absorption of 40% using the newer topical solutions. Test base and Tren base and Boldenone base all have molecular weights below 300.
Notice that I said Base as Esters can negatively effect the absorption significantly. I would not attempt with the ester. I would strip off the ester. Basskiller has some excellent articles on how to strip the ester off and make base. Search: basskiller crystal fina method. Works well! Big Grin!
IMO, with this method, I know what I am getting, and as was previously mentioned, in a transdermal, the release of the product is more gradual over a period of time which can improve the side effects.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Check the molecular weight of whatever product you are considering. The molecular weight at 300 has an absorption of 40% using the newer topical solutions. Test base and Tren base and Boldenone base all have molecular weights below 300.
Notice that I said Base as Esters can negatively effect the absorption significantly. I would not attempt with the ester. I would strip off the ester. Basskiller has some excellent articles on how to strip the ester off and make base. Search: basskiller crystal fina method. Works well! Big Grin!
IMO, with this method, I know what I am getting, and as was previously mentioned, in a transdermal, the release of the product is more gradual over a period of time which can improve the side effects.
Thanks for the advice!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would also do some googling on triceptor and transdermals. Triceptor (Carl Lanore, host of SHR) used to be the man when it came to creating your own transdermal mixtures. Look around online i'm sure you can find a recipe somewhere.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I would also do some googling on triceptor and transdermals. Triceptor (Carl Lanore, host of SHR) used to be the man when it came to creating your own transdermal mixtures. Look around online i'm sure you can find a recipe somewhere.
Agreed, I communicated with him often during my transdermal fun. Actually, check out my log. Quite a bit of info on penetration enhancers and a variety of formulas.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not just shoot the ****

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I remember that thread!!! Hello Jonny!!
That was fun experimenting.

What's up? Been a while. Baby, house, work...hard to find time to train lately :(

How's things on the other side of the country?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
been busy......on full sprint these days and spending most of my time in hotel rooms. But hey....gotta work you know? I'm still around the boards a little.....still training. Getting OLDER now hahaha. But that was really nostalgic reading back through those days. Remember Avant Labs?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Or if yu can get powders easily just get some TNE

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35
VersatileGG Nutrition / Health 6
klint Anabolics 0