transdermal question

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hope there is a simple answer to this question:

is there anything you can add (ie emulsifier, etc) to a dermabolics transdermal matrix that allows the solution to hold more raw powder? or is heating the answer?

for instance, BIG1 comes with 6g of 1-test, which is approx. 50.72mg/ml. if i wanted to add 4 more grams to the mix to make it more potent (less applications...the stuff burns!), that would make the concentration 84.53mg/ml. is this possible?

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hope there is a simple answer to this question:

is there anything you can add (ie emulsifier, etc) to a dermabolics transdermal matrix that allows the solution to hold more raw powder? or is heating the answer?

for instance, BIG1 comes with 6g of 1-test, which is approx. 50.72mg/ml. if i wanted to add 4 more grams to the mix to make it more potent (less applications...the stuff burns!), that would make the concentration 84.53mg/ml. is this possible?
I think at some point, it reaches saturation point, and adding more would not help and may hinder the other chemicals thats need to transfer materials throught the skin.6 grams seems like the going rate for alot of products.

Peace

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its gotta be more than 6g because S1+ comes with 7.5g...

so i guess there is no "magic emulsifier?"

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its gotta be more than 6g because S1+ comes with 7.5g...

so i guess there is no "magic emulsifier?"
Also depends on volume of the chems, and molecular weights of the substance.I used 6 as an average.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
There have been some who claimed to have added 4 more grams to the Big1, making it 10 total, without any problem.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T4 from custom has 10g of 4-AD in 4oz of solution....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, maybe 10grams is possible in a bottle of Big1. It just comes down to the fact of are you willing to take a chance. I'm curious about this as well, as I to will be using this product. Also, I wonder if adding in dmso would harm the product or not, if not then how much would suffice?

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Could someone address the second part of the original question which reads, "... is heating the answer?" By heating a bottle of Big-1, could you get more 1-test in the solution? My guess is that heat will degrade or destroy the transthermal matrix (or even evaporate it).

Without heat, it sounds like the max is at least 7.5g (what s1+ contains) or maybe up to 10g. Thanks.