Turning EQ-Plex into a Transdermal?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a big stash of EQ-Plex. And before everybody starts telling me how ineffective it is - save it.

I was thinking of turning it into a transdermal using PP's Topical Solution. Molecular weight should be good (~285 to my knowledge). Might be some work here since 1 bottle of EQ-Plex = 12g and the directions on the Topical says 5-6g/solution. So that would be two Solution bottles/1 bottle EQ-Plex. Plus all the uncapping :blink:

I was just thinking; is it worth it considering adding to the absorption of EQ-Plex or should I just chow down the caps?

Who wants to see a topical EQ-Plex log?

//CC

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
The bio availability of this compound is at about 10-15% orally. I do not know the molecular weight EQ-Plex. Assuming it is below 300, it is a good transdermal candidate.
Anything with a molecular weight below 300 is 40%, using newer transdermals (PP/*****planet).
EQ is supposed to increase your appetite, so assuming EQ-plex is similar, it may have a good synergy with other stacks like tren and test. I am biased though, as I think the ultimate transdermal is tren and test.
Never used Trenazone, but from what I hear, Trenazone may also be a good alternative for a stack with EQ-plex. I do not mean to make your stack. I am just brainstorming.
What are your stack thoughts?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The bio availability of this compound is at about 10-15% orally. I do not know the molecular weight EQ-Plex. Assuming it is below 300, it is a good transdermal candidate.
Anything with a molecular weight below 300 is 40%, using newer transdermals (PP/*****planet).
EQ is supposed to increase your appetite, so assuming EQ-plex is similar, it may have a good synergy with other stacks like tren and test. I am biased though, as I think the ultimate transdermal is tren and test.
Never used Trenazone, but from what I hear, Trenazone may also be a good alternative for a stack with EQ-plex. I do not mean to make your stack. I am just brainstorming.
What are your stack thoughts?
Thanks or the input. I was thinking of stacking it with H-Drol for a lean bulk. But I don't know if I should make it transdermal considering the cost vs benefit. May as well choke down the pills since I have enough to run it 1.6g/day for 8 weeks :dunno:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat. I have a lot of eq plex and honestly I love it. But if making it a transdermal would be even better I would be all for it. I would really like to see you log it cc. One other thing to watch for though when making your transdermal is the fillers in the caps. Just keep that in mind.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in the same boat. I have a lot of eq plex and honestly I love it. But if making it a transdermal would be even better I would be all for it. I would really like to see you log it cc. One other thing to watch for though when making your transdermal is the fillers in the caps. Just keep that in mind.
Yeah, I know. But there is no fillers listed on the EQ-Plex bottles :think:
Might be good to take some into calculation though..

If I can save up for the PP Topical Solution bottles I need to get in order to turn everything into a transdermal. I will be sure to log it - stacked with 6weeks of H-Drol though :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That sounds awesome brother. I really enjoy eqplex I must respond pretty well to it because I don't have to dose it crazy high like people often say to experience great gains. I'm sure it will be even more awesome for you as a transdermal. It also makes my joints feel awesome :D. Please shoot my a pm if/when you decide to do a log. If there aren't any fillers it should be pretty easy to do good luck.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That sounds awesome brother. I really enjoy eqplex I must respond pretty well to it because I don't have to dose it crazy high like people often say to experience great gains. I'm sure it will be even more awesome for you as a transdermal. It also makes my joints feel awesome :D. Please shoot my a pm if/when you decide to do a log. If there aren't any fillers it should be pretty easy to do good luck.
Thanks, I will let you know when I start ;)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you ever do this brother?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not yet. Gotta save up some cash for those transdermal carriers from PP ;)
I'll get it done sooner or later :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool brother :) still keep me posted when you do.