How would one prepare X-tren caps for transdermal use?

johnnyblues

Awards
I was thinking of using benzal Alcohol to extract the good stuff from the binders but I figured someone here should know the the most efficient method.
Back in the day, we would just order a 100g of powder and make our own carrier, mix it up and yee haw. Times change though.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
are there binders in caps? excuse me for my ignorance, but i assumed only pressed pills would have binders as they have to stay in a pill form. A cap on the other hand is just the poweder in a gelatin based cap??
bump for the answer as ive got some tren caps id like to put into my penetrate bottles

gav86

Awards
  • Established
actually know that i thought about it for more than 1 second and i read the ingredients, the caps probably have fillers in them. Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon dixode and Magnesium Stearate. Not sure if any of these ingredients are part of the caps or just fillers. How they would affect the transdermal, i do not know.

johnnyblues

Awards
Yep, those are fillers. I have one brand that even has rice flour as a filler.
I had pretty good results from using the whole powder from the caps , in a homemade solution but wearing a plastic pouch full of white goo taped to my ribs got really old quick.
When I get around to finding an easy extraction method I will post again.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
ok from all the info i read, the fillers either wont be absorbed as the MW is too high, or if they do, they dont do much, if anything.
distilled water will remove some of the fillers if you're worried. but im just goin to open my caps and dump them in the penetrate
This is what im going to do
i have 117 caps at 30 mg each = 3500 mgs
i bottle of penetrate = 240 ml
which works out to be approx 15mg per ml

taking oral conversion rate at around 10% (and oral cycles are at approx. 90mg a day)
and transdermals conversion as around 30%, il use 2ml of penetrate a day, giving me
nearly 3, 6 week cycles at this ~30 mg a pump
sound right?

edit, PP 1-tren is 81mg per 5 pumps. They're using dosages based on 81mg per day with a ~ 30% absorbtion is 26mg of active. As apposed to 9mg if using 10% oral availability at 90mg a day.
thats crazy. thats like taking 270mg orally. cant be right at all. what am i doing wrong here>

should i be taking in ~80 mg of transdermal a day or is 30mg enough?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
ok from all the info i read, the fillers either wont be absorbed as the MW is too high, or if they do, they dont do much, if anything.
distilled water will remove some of the fillers if you're worried. but im just goin to open my caps and dump them in the penetrate
This is what im going to do
i have 117 caps at 30 mg each = 3500 mgs
i bottle of penetrate = 240 ml
which works out to be approx 15mg per ml

taking oral conversion rate at around 10% (and oral cycles are at approx. 90mg a day)
and transdermals conversion as around 30%, il use 2ml of penetrate a day, giving me
nearly 3, 6 week cycles at this ~30 mg a pump
sound right?

edit, PP 1-tren is 81mg per 5 pumps. They're using dosages based on 81mg per day with a ~ 30% absorbtion is 26mg of active. As apposed to 9mg if using 10% oral availability at 90mg a day.
thats crazy. thats like taking 270mg orally. cant be right at all. what am i doing wrong here>

should i be taking in ~80 mg of transdermal a day or is 30mg enough?
I didn't check the math but you may have to take into account that orals need to make the first pass where much of it is lost.

johnnyblues

Awards
I'm just mixing one capsule at a time with some penetrate and applying twice a day. It's only been a week but it seems to be working just fine. Just started a keto diet so I will really know soon.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That tren is the Prohormone to dienolone. The activity of the enzyme that converts it to dienolone is greater in the stomach than skin so even though the Prohormone may be more bioavailable less converts so it works out the same dose. Plus theirs had the 1-t active too.