Axiron

Damian13

Awards
I just got my prescription of Axiron under arm topical 30mg per pump . Can anyone tell me if this is enough to help out in the gym. I can use as much as 4 pumps which would be 120mg total a day . Very new product and not many clear answers from doc but should raise test levels. Also I am 35 yrs old. Thank you for any replies !

Damian13

Awards
Sorry this is a testosterone topical used under the arm pit , I chose this way because it was so cheap compared to going to Dr for injections. Female endo Doc.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Look at it this way. If your test levels where soo low that you needed to be put on TRT then the cream should bring up your below average test levels AAAAND that woul mean it would improve things in the gym, your sex life, and overall mood.

I do not know ANYTHING about Axiron so perhaps its better then androgel by a large amount. I do know that the typical trandermal test cream/gel that Dr's prescribe are not something your average gym rat/juice bag would use to make beter gains in the gym.

Damian13

Awards
And would that be because the results are different by the way a person supplies their body with Testosterone. If I wanted the gains in the gym can I take with a synthetic. Like Rage RV2 by ANC . That is my understanding that the topical will do just as you said but what if I am looking for a little more then that.

Damian13

Awards
Yes you are exactly right I should get everything out of the topical like you mentioned and at 30mg per pump of test I to feel thats not enough to get the gains. Then my next question is can I use the topical and run lets say a RV2 by Rage 1, 4-androstadiene-3 , 17-dione 150 mg and Estra-4 , 9-diene-3 , 17 dione 30mg the shop owner said this was very mild for a synthetic. Thank you

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you are exactly right I should get everything out of the topical like you mentioned and at 30mg per pump of test I to feel thats not enough to get the gains. Then my next question is can I use the topical and run lets say a RV2 by Rage 1, 4-androstadiene-3 , 17-dione 150 mg and Estra-4 , 9-diene-3 , 17 dione 30mg the shop owner said this was very mild for a synthetic. Thank you
a) the shop owner is lying
b) since you just started on the testosterone, give it a few months and let your body settle into its new hormonal levels before monkeying with it with over the counter steroids.

Damian13

Awards
Ok so the RV2 is not mild then . And I will wait then. It has only been a week using Axiron at 30mg a pump and I have noticed a hardening of muscles almost all day long. And that is a great feeling. I know I could also increase dose from 30mg a day to 120mg a day . I cannot get a clear answer for a topical what would be a good dose for a beginner who is hitting the gym 4-5 times a week . Doc put one pump under arm at 30mg but research through lilly trials showed most men did very well with 60mg (2) pumps a day and had normal levels. Thank you again for your information and thoughts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd just go with the 2 a day then, and do that for 2 months to see

Damian13

Awards
ok thank you I will try the 60mg dose and see what my blood results say in about 6 weeks.

tdp32

Awards
I just got prescribed axiron also. 30mg once daily.

Just wanted to clear up some confusion in case you guys werent familiar with axiron. It only contains 2% testosterone per 30mg pump. So at 1 pump a day it's only 46mg of test per week. Just a heads up. I am expecting to switch to IM injections if my symptoms don't get any better

chim_chim

Awards
I think you mean that by weight, it is 2% testosterone base, 98% transdermal carrier. 30 mg of test is 30 mg of test.

hoosier2211

Awards
I just got prescribed axiron also. 30mg once daily.

Just wanted to clear up some confusion in case you guys werent familiar with axiron. It only contains 2% testosterone per 30mg pump. So at 1 pump a day it's only 46mg of test per week. Just a heads up. I am expecting to switch to IM injections if my symptoms don't get any better
I know this forum is a little outdated, but I've been looking for info on Axiron since I use it too. I've been on 60mg a day for 2 months, to make a long story short my testosterone level dropped from 430 to 217! Doc increased my dose to 120mg and I test again in 10 weeks. Maybe going back to injections again if it doesn't start working (hopefully anyway). The funny thing is I made some gains in the weight room, so it is possible with low T...but painfully slow. What I wouldn't give to have normal testosterone levels :rant:

yarborg

Awards
I know this forum is a little outdated, but I've been looking for info on Axiron since I use it too. I've been on 60mg a day for 2 months, to make a long story short my testosterone level dropped from 430 to 217! Doc increased my dose to 120mg and I test again in 10 weeks. Maybe going back to injections again if it doesn't start working (hopefully anyway). The funny thing is I made some gains in the weight room, so it is possible with low T...but painfully slow. What I wouldn't give to have normal testosterone levels :rant:
I'm not a serious weight lifter but did see this post online and wanted to contribute. My natural T levels were tested at 295 and after a month and a half of being on Axiron they dropped to 171. However, I feel tons better. I expected my levels to be pretty high. I don't think it is mental as I am pretty skeptical about things. Anyhow, my doc told me to up the pumps as well but I am not going to until I get the blood work ran again and some input from a different doctor.