Question on Bases...
- 07-10-2004, 12:43 AM
- 07-10-2004, 10:42 AM
- 07-10-2004, 11:44 AM
Some better than others...depending on the molecular weights, and make sure no ester attatched
I, ve seen that info around but cant seem to find it..
07-10-2004, 01:21 PM
07-10-2004, 02:54 PM
07-13-2004, 01:17 AM
TEST BASE, BOLD BASE for sure
Its hard to find much info on transdermal besides the same old 1-Test or 4AD stuff. When it comes to using A base powder in A transdermal, Test, Bold and of course Fina seem to be the most popular. Maybe its because they yield the best results when used this way or possibly because with the given absorbtion rate, these are the only powders that would be somewhat cost efficient (compared to other powders) Anyway, I am anxious to find out the answer to your question as well. If anyone knows where to find this info, as well as more info on AS base use in transdermal, please post it or pm me.
07-17-2004, 08:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BUFF STUFF in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2003, 02:19 AM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2003, 04:04 PM
- By Brock Landers in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2003, 12:11 PM
- By NJfreak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:22 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2003, 05:19 AM