Transdermal M14AD

Dazl1212

Awards
Hi would it be possible to make a transdermal version of this from caps?
Reason I ask is a I have completed a methyl (Hdrol) and would like to not put my liver under any more stress. I also like a drink at weekend with the boys :nana: I know people would like to flame me for this but I am not a pro bodybuilder I just like to have muscles to impress the ladys :lol: .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it possible? yes.

is it easy? no.

will it have a reduced negative effect on your liver? most likely not. you just avoid first pass, but it all still gets filtered through the liver. There is no evidence to for or against t/d administration & hepatotoxicity of methylated compounds.

you would most likely get better conversion via t/d admin. but this may even out with less compound delivered.

I really think compounds like hd, m14add, boladrol, ect even though methylated, would be just as good if not better ran transdermally.
I just base this off of using hd transdermally, and finding it as good, if not better than orally.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
interested to hear about this also, you can buy the product PENETRATE (sams as primordial use) to apply powders as transdermals, but weather they work on using the caps, i have no idea.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
If someone on here made it, I would buy loads of it

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Somebody do this. I would definitely like to hear the results.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to experiment with it, why wouldn't it be easy...is the MW too high or does it fall out of solution ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the point? The 17a makes them highly orally active.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is it possible? yes.

is it easy? no.

will it have a reduced negative effect on your liver? most likely not. you just avoid first pass, but it all still gets filtered through the liver. There is no evidence to for or against t/d administration & hepatotoxicity of methylated compounds.

you would most likely get better conversion via t/d admin. but this may even out with less compound delivered.

I really think compounds like hd, m14add, boladrol, ect even though methylated, would be just as good if not better ran transdermally.
I just base this off of using hd transdermally, and finding it as good, if not better than orally.
Because of what jbry said.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the molecular weight of M14AD by chance?

ggghhh

ggghhh

Awards
Anyone know the molecular weight of M14AD by chance?
Not 100% sure about the M14AD MW, but if you look at the 2 compounds it's often compared to (Bold, Methandro) I would guess it would be between 286.409 g/mol and 300.441 g/mol. Due to the conversion into D-bol, I'd say closer to 300 g/mol. Remember, this is just my speculation.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Not 100% sure about the M14AD MW, but if you look at the 2 compounds it's often compared to (Bold, Methandro) I would guess it would be between 286.409 g/mol and 300.441 g/mol. Due to the conversion into D-bol, I'd say closer to 300 g/mol. Remember, this is just my speculation.
Not sure how accurate it is but primordial performance has a profile of it that states 302.
Chemical Name(s):
17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-diol
17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
1,4-Methylandrostenedione
Chemical Formula: C[SUB]<small>20</small>[/SUB]H[SUB]<small>30</small>[/SUB]O[SUB]<small>2</small>[/SUB]

Molecular Weight: 302

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yall think it would be better?
It would work. But I don't know that it would be any better. And while bro Science says avoiding first pass is better for the liver I have read articles saying it does not make any significant difference.