Radioactive Dad

underdog

Awards
I've got all my supplies ready for my first transdermal cycle.
I have a couple of questions i need answered.I don't want to poison
my wife and kid,so how long after applying the transdermal
is it safe for them to hug and kiss dad?Should i take a shower
after it's been on an hour?

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've heard it's ok to shower lightly (no scrubbing or exfoliating) 2 hours after application. I have a wife and small children, and I would only apply on areas that I could cover with a t-shirt - chest, stomach, shoulders, sometimes thighs. The biggest hassle was that I had to sleep in a t-shirt, which I hate, but I didn't want to smear the sheets with PH. One thing I like about 1-test transdermals is that the 1-test burns on contact, so it actually acts as a warning upon contamination. I've never had a problem, I just kept covered up. Also, make sure you use latex gloves - easier to prevent contamination, and you're not scrubbing for 15 minutes!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Latex gloves, and apply to areas that will be completely covered by clothing and you should be a-ok, for extra paranoia, do your own laundry as well to prevent any slight passing (although by that time it should be all but inactive).

ManBeast

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
That's why I gave up the transdermal for HRT and finally just started injecting. Didn't want to stunt the kids growth or anything.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
That's why I gave up the transdermal for HRT and finally just started injecting. Didn't want to stunt the kids growth or anything.
Or give your kid a massive unit...er....wait, maybe that's a good thing.

Deltmaster

Awards
this is a major isssue for me, and the reason I will be injecting from now on, ease of use, TD's are a pain in the butt!!