syno-h,removing the estrogen question

D

dookie

Awards
ok lets say i wanted to by the ingredients myself,for the removal of the estrogen,but keeping the prop ester on the test,what ingredients would i need?methanol and what else,i guess the meth will sepperate all the glue,binders,test,and estro,but what to remove the estrogen,and where to locate it?thanks.:saw:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
www.synokit.com

the recrystalization method works for some but IMO is kinda crude... dazed's new kit will dissolve the estradiol into a solution so you can filter out the test prop powder

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by dookie
ok lets say i wanted to by the ingredients myself,for the removal of the estrogen,but keeping the prop ester on the test,what ingredients would i need?methanol and what else,i guess the meth will sepperate all the glue,binders,test,and estro,but what to remove the estrogen,and where to locate it?thanks.:saw:
I would suggest some sodium tert-butoxide if your desire is to keep the ester intact and still separate the compounds.  Where to get it?  Can't tell you...it's a secret ;)

Chemo

G

Gilster

Awards
I have the same question but only because the email addy for dazed at his web site gives an undeliverable message when you send him mail. I have friend who I reccomended dazed's site to but now he can't get a hold f him to let him know $$ is on the way. I need a kit too very soon like today and now I can't because of this. I don''t want to use NaOH and wind up removing the ester. I want prop not suspension. I think you understand. If I my friend can't square this up which I know is doubtful It would be nice to know what the ingredient is since it is not available anywhere else.

D

dazed

Awards
Everything seems to be working with my email now, it seems that something was messed up with yahoo mail.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: syno-h,removing the estrogen question

Originally posted by Chemo

Where to get it?  Can't tell you...it's a secret ;)

Chemo
Crazy guy....you know you wanna tell us :p

LG. :cool:

G

Gilster

Awards
Glad to here it bro. DOn't you just hate those glitches?...lol...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: syno-h,removing the estrogen question

Originally posted by Lifeguard
Crazy guy....you know you wanna tell us :p

LG. :cool:
Actually, I want you to take a serious look at Dazed's kit...it's a good deal and is highly effective.  His numbers are good.  Highly endorsed...

Chemo