M4OHN-bulkpowder experiences??

1. Registered User

Question M4OHN-bulkpowder experiences??

Has anyone M4OHN-bulkpowder experiences? I have realy problems bringing it into soultion. On the designer website he makes asolution 499ml PEG400 at 2mg/ml thats 8ml per day of that freaking PEG!! I tried in a more concentrated solution but it didn't work. He also mentions a solution with BB en BA with oil but I don't think its for drinking.
    Has anyone some recommendations? I also tried alcohol already with no succes.

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Spritzer
    I tried in a more concentrated solution but it didn't work.
    What exactly was your process?
  3. Registered User

Has anyone M4OHN-bulkpowder experiences? I have realy problems bringing it into soultion. On the designer website he makes asolution 499ml PEG400 at 2mg/ml thats 8ml per day of that freaking PEG!! I tried in a more concentrated solution but it didn't work. He also mentions a solution with BB en BA with oil but I don't think its for drinking. Has anyone some recommendations? I also tried alcohol already with no succes.
    The powder doesn't have to fully dissolve in the liquid (I use high-oleic safflower oil). A suspension works just as well, just make sure to shake or stir it vigorously before transfer and before each application. No big deal.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

I did mine with Olive oil. 1 gram for 499ml of oil. Heated oil for 15 minutes at 250 degrees, added powder, dissolved...for the most part...I was left with a nice suspension. I think most of it dissolved, just had a very small layer of powder left. When shaken, it worked just fine.
  5. Gold Member

He also mentions a solution with BB en BA with oil but I don't think its for drinking.
    Spritzer I read in other thread that this method is for drinking the BA and BB were added to help disolve the powder more.

FWIW I put 1gm in 200ml of Olive Oil (kind of) I nuked the Olive Oil for 30 seconds or so (Im lazy) and then added the powder and shook the hell out of it. I Shake it for all its worth before each dosing or transfer to smaller bottle. It aint the prettyist suspension but it does seem to take a while to settle out somewhat.

Just my pennies worth
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What gave you the most PURE hypertrophy from experience?
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 08:22 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2004, 09:11 AM
  3. need m4ohn experience/knowledge
    By julius kelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 11:40 PM
  4. ALA, Thoughts & Experiences
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:57 PM
  5. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:01 PM