M4OHN-bulkpowder experiences??

Spritzer

Awards
Has anyone M4OHN-bulkpowder experiences? I have realy problems bringing it into soultion. On the designer website he makes asolution 499ml PEG400 at 2mg/ml thats 8ml per day of that freaking PEG!! I tried in a more concentrated solution but it didn't work. He also mentions a solution with BB en BA with oil but I don't think its for drinking.
Has anyone some recommendations? I also tried alcohol already with no succes.

rnrkennedy

Has anyone M4OHN-bulkpowder experiences? I have realy problems bringing it into soultion. On the designer website he makes asolution 499ml PEG400 at 2mg/ml thats 8ml per day of that freaking PEG!! I tried in a more concentrated solution but it didn't work. He also mentions a solution with BB en BA with oil but I don't think its for drinking. Has anyone some recommendations? I also tried alcohol already with no succes.
The powder doesn't have to fully dissolve in the liquid (I use high-oleic safflower oil). A suspension works just as well, just make sure to shake or stir it vigorously before transfer and before each application. No big deal.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I did mine with Olive oil. 1 gram for 499ml of oil. Heated oil for 15 minutes at 250 degrees, added powder, dissolved...for the most part...I was left with a nice suspension. I think most of it dissolved, just had a very small layer of powder left. When shaken, it worked just fine.

Stingray

Awards
He also mentions a solution with BB en BA with oil but I don't think its for drinking.
Spritzer I read in other thread that this method is for drinking the BA and BB were added to help disolve the powder more.

FWIW I put 1gm in 200ml of Olive Oil (kind of) I nuked the Olive Oil for 30 seconds or so (Im lazy) and then added the powder and shook the hell out of it. I Shake it for all its worth before each dosing or transfer to smaller bottle. It aint the prettyist suspension but it does seem to take a while to settle out somewhat.

Just my pennies worth

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1