Dissolving 4AD in 'Build Your Own Transdermal' - AnabolicMinds.com

Dissolving 4AD in 'Build Your Own Transdermal'

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dissolving 4AD in 'Build Your Own Transdermal'

I just ordered some Power Gel from PowerNutrition, and I ordered it with 5 grams of 4OHT. My question is this: I just found some bulk 4AD powder I had forgotten about (5 grams). Can I add this to the Power Gel I just ordered with the 4OHT without any compromising of the solution? Thanks in advance.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

2. Brewing Anabolic Minds

hhhmmm....why don't you ask the manufacturer? They are the only ones that can support the product to the level that is deserving of a paying customer. Surely they have tried to dissolve 9 grams of powder and can tell you how to do it best

Chemo
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    hhhmmm....why don't you ask the manufacturer? They are the only ones that can support the product to the level that is deserving of a paying customer. Surely they have tried to dissolve 9 grams of powder and can tell you how to do it best

Chemo
    I understand your point of asking the manufacturer, which I have done through email (awaiting a response). I thought I would tap into the vast knowledge base here and see what the thoughts on it were while I am holding for PN to get back with me. I have much faith in and respect for you and the people who know the transdermals and PH's.

Incidentally, I am not concerned with whether or not I am ABLE to dissolve 9 grams of powder in the solution, but whether or not I can dissolve MORE (myself) after some has already been put in (by the manufacturer).

Thanks.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   

4. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Hopefully a member here is familiar with that product and can guide you in the right direction...

Chemo
  5. New Member

Rummblings are that you can fit up to 12-13g in the Powergel, although this is from limited feedback as most on this board tend to homebrew or use T-Gel, which I'm sure Chemo would prefer
  6. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Quote Originally Posted by cookmic5
    ...homebrew or use T-Gel, which I'm sure Chemo would prefer
    Actually, as I have always advocated, the members should choose the product that is most effective and affordable. For most, it would mean homebrewing. Others may choose T-GEL or Transport Matrix...while others will look at Power Gel. It doesn't matter and is merely a preference.

...of course, I'd choose T-GEL

Chemo
  7. New Member

I sent PowerNutrition an e-mail asking about the Power Gel a while back. They said that 10 grams of powder would easily fit. They suggested shaking the bottle and running it under hot water after adding the powder until the solution was clear.

Honestly, I don't think that you'll have any trouble getting that 4-AD in.
  8. Banned

Yeah, 10 grams shoudl be fine, esp. if half are 4OHT. From personal experience, 4AD is the hardest to get into solution, so if people get 10grams in the PN gel, you're fine.

FWIW I couldn't even get 6grams of 4AD in solution in the Black Star Labs transdermal (even though it's sold as "easily supports 6 grams of your favorite PH"). This is after FOUR hot water baths and a ton of shaking over FIVE DAYS.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to make your own transdermal?
    By SwoleT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 07:26 PM
  2. Alternative to the "build your own"?
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 04:56 PM
  3. Now that you can make your own transdermals....
    By good_guye28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2004, 09:14 AM
  4. Build your own transdermal! What you making?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 02:59 PM