Gel for 7-keto-DHEA
- 02-01-2003, 04:49 AM
- 02-01-2003, 11:04 AM
Avant's FL7 uses the same PH Gel as ONE, ONE+, 4-ADerm, etc. The goal is systematic delivery into the blood stream.
OTOH, the Lipo Gel (deliverying Yohimbine in Lipoderm-Y) targets local delivery into adipose tissue.
So, if you had a source of 7-Keto DHEA powder, you could add it to (either) BDC's T-Gel, Par's PH Gel, or any good homebrew recipe.
- 02-01-2003, 05:41 PM
Perhaps then you can set me straight as I probably don't understand how 7-keto works. Reading Par's article on his website, I was under the impression it needs to go into the fatty tissue like Yohimbine. He speculates about 7-keto's ability to interrupt fat cell reproduction. Doesn't that imply it needs to go into the lipo layer as opposed to the blood stream?
Again, thank you for your time.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MAxximal in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2009, 10:43 PM
- By growmore in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2004, 10:05 PM
- By ps24eva in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2004, 05:35 PM
- By babygetoboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2003, 07:12 PM
- By WYD02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2003, 09:43 AM