Transdermal 4-AD question....

1. Lightbulb Transdermal 4-AD question....

Ok, I’m a little new to this, so bear with me.

I’m trying to plan ahead with some PH ordering, and after a few S1+ cycles, I may be using the M1T that I already have on hand. So, in planning for the M1T cycle, I want to make a ‘storebrew’ 4-AD transdermal. I’ll probably just buy Dermabolic’s transport matrix then add bulk 4-Androstenediol to it. Since this is my first time, it makes it easier and I know how many sprays per container. More expensive, but I’m still learning so I’ll spend a few more bucks.

Dermabolic’s matrix comes in a bottle with 5x30 squirts. How many grams do I need uo add to one bottle of matrix in order to receive the appropriate amount of 4-AD per 5 squirts? Also, what is the average transdermal doseage of 4-AD per day? I have heard 200-400mg on average, so if that’s correct, does that mean if I go with 300mg per dose, I’ll need 9 grams for 30 doses?
    Kinda confusing stuff!

2. Well, first of all you can buy 4Derm w/ 6gr. of 4-AD already in it for $19.99, if you want more PH just buy powder & add it. Second, check out Custom's T4, that should be all you need, better absorption & cheaper than any other 4-AD product.

3. I totally agree with fdnk. But, for reference:

30 doses per bottle.

200mg dose -> .2g (200mg) X 30 doses = 6g 4AD

400mg dose -> .4g (400mg) X 30 doses = 12g 4AD

4. 200mg dose -> .2g (200mg) X 30 doses = 6g 4AD

400mg dose -> .4g (400mg) X 30 doses = 12g 4AD
    Very simple answer to my complex question, thanks!

Yeah, fdnk, I was thinking of using this later, so I was going to just buy the 4-AD powder now and a matrix later. Spend my dough on the PH while I can. Matrix should be fine later. $20 for 4Derm aint too shabby though

5. I have some 4 derm on hand. I just got an order of 4ad powder in. I am planning on adding about 5 grams to the 4 derm. what would the best way of adding it? Should i just get the liquid warm by putting the bottle in hot water, and then shaking the crap out of it?

6. I added another 6 g to a bottle of 4 derm, plonk the bottole in hot water and add about 1-2g's of 4ad at a time, lid on and shake, repeat untill all powder is dissolved.
    DO NOT try to add all the powder at once, I did this the first time I tried and ended up with a real mess!!!

7. So you have 12g 4AD in one transport matrix?

I thought that even if you could achieve this, the oversaturation would decrease absorption. Is that not true?

Similar Forum Threads

1. noob needs 1-ad questions
    By heyslick62 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 01:29 PM
  2. Transdermal showering/sweating Question
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 11:24 PM
  3. transdermal fina 4-ad questions
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 09:49 AM
  4. Does transdermal 4-ad build any muscle?
    By itsmeman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2003, 11:58 AM
  5. SAN-T-100, Transdermals, 1-AD
    By Carl Willingham in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 12:01 PM