The secrets of mail order steriod success

2buff

2buff

Awards
Anyone every ordered the ebook of "The secrets of mail order steriod success" it's on sale now for $124.97. It actually sounds to good to be true as this is all you need for your anabolic needs. Just wondering if this is just another scam or if it truly is worth paying for?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if it sounds too good to be true guess what......SCAM

2buff

2buff

Awards
I kinda figured and everything I did research on had the same results, which basically everyone ended up saying it was a scam too.

sw bill

Awards
Ahh its called goggle and its free. Plenty or great source paid membership site out there you just have to do your homework to find them. Thank god i found mine years ago.
BTW dont PM me about it,Do your own leg work.

purelife1

save your money and do your homework..there are tons of them out there..besides im sure most of thier suppliers listed are either scammers or the fuzz watch them

2buff

2buff

Awards
thanks for the feedback on this and I'll be doing some research.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
If your really interested in something like that try looking for a torrent version....

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
For half the price I'll tell ya how to do it LOL.....

;D ;D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best paperweight I ever bought

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, how many of you have actually read the book?

The price is steep AND it's on sale. You can get the information you are seeking for free.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, how many of you have actually read the book?

The price is steep AND it's on sale. You can get the information you are seeking for free.
I personally never have. There's a huge market out their of suckers willing to buy "fitness and health" books that reveal various "secrets to success," the sad thing is that all of the information within these books is available freely on the internet! The EF web site peddles a lot of this stuff....

I've purchased some PH's from Ebay over the years and a few sellers on there actually asked if I would be interested in purchasing their ebook on how to take "said" supplement for an additional $5.95, there's a whole market of shysters out there.

As P.T. Barnum said "there's a sucker born every minute."

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Wow, $125 worth of sh!t. Who the F would buy it?

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
Heres a source for ya. Facebook.com...

Kidding..

..Or am I?

aaronroper

Awards
This is very interesting topic, as i myself am also looking at the secrets of online pharmaceauticals being a newb and all , im not saying im going to purchase this book, just sounds interesting!!!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Don't ask, don't tell keeps everyone safe. BTW, everyone needs to stop posting "how big is your stash". Or it might become, "how much is your bail"!!!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here is the secret to orderin steroids in the mail safely- find a domestic source

done

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
western union, have your wife go in, some have cameras feds could check videos to see who went in, or pay a friend to do it. Give them a fake name, have it sent to your house with the persons name who last lived in your house. if the feds came the money sender isnt there so they have no case, the person its addressed to isnt there so no case. Also log onto it from a public library when finding out where your western unioning your money so the Ip address wont match, or use someone you dont likes pc. I believe all bases are covered. A domestic source would be nice if it was organon, scherring, Norma, companies that have been around, employ phd's to create the hormone etc. The domestic ugl lab could be made in someodys basement, or a unclean area, hence why you can get infections

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read the book "Legal Muscle" by Rick Collins. You can still get it on amazon. Worth the read.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Read the book "Legal Muscle" by Rick Collins. You can still get it on amazon. Worth the read.
For $86.00 dollars used, and over $295.00 for a new copy. Amazon can be ridiculous at times. I saw a Danzig I CD on Amazon a year ago for over $500.00 lol...

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do you know if that book is not written by a cop ?