Syringes at CVS

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
i here you can go to cvs or any pharmacy and thell give you syringes for free? anyone here heard of this.??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Nope. I have a test cyp. Script and 23 gauge are .25 a piece....

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know but not sure if you need a script that requires them, however. If not , buy them online.

mrthrasher

Awards
tractor supply is a good place to get them

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
You can get slin pins which are 28-29g and 1/2 inch...there not free tho, and u can only get 20 at a time. But I don't believe you can by syringes for intramuscular inj without a script

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've never heard of this...i have no knowledge of different kinds of needles besides just gauges, however it did cross my mind that it could be possible for heroin addicts or whatever...if you want to be labeled that at ur local pharmacy...all to prevent the spread of std's...almost like giving out condoms...but i don't know of any programs that do something like this

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I had to have my doc call CVS so they would sell me syringes. I dont think you can just buy them. Maybe if you live in a big city you could get them from a drug clinic...i know they give out clean needles to addicts.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I buyem from wal-mart. slin pins and 25 gauge. I just walk up and ask for them. they as me what for, I reply, "model airplanes, it gets the glues in the hardest to reach spots much better than the stupid platics ones"
The dumb Dr. Doushe Back there jumps i and only lets em sell me 10 at a time. I just go to another wal-mart.
I have bought 2 whole boxes of slin pins. 100 a box.

mikemikemike

Awards
i order mine via internet which of course there is some risk involved with scammers but if you do your homework you can get them at a very good price. and as far as drug clinics go they exchange needles but it has to be a needle used for drugs ive tried but i think they figure anyone who is not messed up will have enough brains to not share needles. i have also gone to farm and fleet but not all farm supply store will carry them

Hundatar

Awards
google syringes their are plenty of good sites just look around and be knowlagable their cheep and come to your door so the ppl at cvs dont think your a junky or somthing. got some yesterday for B12 inj 100 for less than $25.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I like a pet med website....cheap cheap cheap!!

And they don't F you on shipping like every other place...I think $18 for 100ct box of needles with syringes.....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
different states all have different laws, so its hard to tell.
^^^ Sounds about right...

Any schmoe off the street could buy pins when I worked at the local chain pharmacy a few years back.

I remember a drug addict that came in all the time to buy some pins. I asked the pharmacist why he sold them to her and he replied A) He would prefer her to have new needles and B) She was allowed to buy them. He always made them sign a book to get them b/c he said it was a deterrent for some. It was more or less just scrap paper with some names on it though.

I know somebody that used to get his pins a Winn Dixie or Publix Pharmacy too. He said he just went up to the counter and asked for them, lol. Again, this was in FL a few years ago.

There are websites that have them for sale though.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what easy said is correct

i live in az where i can purchase IM pins OTC

went down to walgreens said i needed some IM syringes

bish asked me what for

i told her i needed to measure out a solution

she forked em over

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
So, in FL then, what my coworker is always telling me is true? You just have to be 18 and can walk in and buy them? That's what I got from the temple thing.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
google "got pinz" and use GPZ...they are the best and fastest. I sometimes get my pack in 2 days

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
yah, n if they don't sell'em to u o.t.c. just hulk-out and throw a fit [=

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Just googled got pinz and they got some good deals. Just saved me a trip.

steakboy

what easy said is correct

i live in az where i can purchase IM pins OTC

went down to walgreens said i needed some IM syringes

bish asked me what for

i told her i needed to measure out a solution

she forked em over
i'm pretty sure they have a pretty good idea why a guy your size wanted them i think!

i grabbed a bunch of 1ml syringes and 1/2" pins from a local giant here and got that same "what do you need THAT for?".

i ordered them from allegromedical and got my box of 3ml's and 25g's in two days. ordered alcohol pads with them as well and haven't seen those yet. it's been two weeks now...

Turnitup122

Awards
Iv seen pinz on amazon dot com.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Walmart won't let me any more. Lame. Said some new law.