Forme Cel

mattison

Awards
Just ordered two bottles of forme cel I was just looking for some peoples input whether this stuff worked for you guys as a decent AI for a test/deca cycle or something similar.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used it before.

It works, got me dry and gave me some nice strength gains standalone.
Wasnt enough servings. Had me wanting more when I was out :(.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, not gonna be strong enough for an AI on a test/deca cycle

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For some people formestane is enough.. Some people dont even need an AI for a test tren cycle.. All in the genetics.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i suppose.

Even Forma Stanzol/Erase combo wasn't strong enough for me. Had to bust out the ol letro....

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i suppose.

Even Forma Stanzol/Erase combo wasn't strong enough for me. Had to bust out the ol letro....
What dose or forma were you using and for how long?
You see, if you suddenly increase the dose of an AI, it may take a week for you to see the effects of it because there is already estrogen floating around that will have to be metabolized by the body..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh woulda cost too much to run that much forma where the letro i got for dirt cheap and is working great dosed E3D.

I'm saving the Forma Stanzol for PCT ;)

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh woulda cost too much to run that much forma where the letro i got for dirt cheap and is working great dosed E3D.

I'm saving the Forma Stanzol for PCT ;)
You would only dose that much for 3-5 days and taper down.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using letro on cycle for AI bro.

Forma Stanzol for pct.. LMAO.

When you get lumps under your nips that are growing thats when you ditch OTC AI's and dose some letro or adex bro ;)

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established

When you get lumps under your nips that are growing thats when you ditch OTC AI's and dose some letro or adex bro ;)
I have my own protocol to get rid of lumps without the torture of letro haha!...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of torture you get from letro

mattison

Awards
what would you suggest for me to achieve a dryer build off my cycle of test/deca. use the forma during cycle then nolva for pct? what els is good to go with nolva for pct besides maybe some hcg which I cannot get right now.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some people formestane is enough.. Some people dont even need an AI for a test tren cycle.. All in the genetics.
Good comment. If you take 100mg of Form/day you can have just as much estrogen suppression as using a low dose of Letro. It works. But what's even more true about your statement is that it truly just depends upon the genetics. I for one, almost never need any AI supplementation with the exception of my first cycle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what would you suggest for me to achieve a dryer build off my cycle of test/deca. use the forma during cycle then nolva for pct? what els is good to go with nolva for pct besides maybe some hcg which I cannot get right now.
Eat clean. Stay away from high sodium meals/foods. Use Clomid and Formestane instead of Nolva for PCT. Nolva seems to create water-retention more than Clomid IMO. Involve Clen in your PCT as well and you should have good water-weight and fat control.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Formestane + Nolvadex was top protocol for breast cancer treatment when it was first introduced. It was set aside as a less effective treatment however when labs came out with other compounds that were more bio-available. Fortunately for us CEL revised the compound with a TD version which is very effective.