Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
15g max. Talk to ya...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of purchasing some 1-t and 4ad powder aswell as some t-gel my question is how many grams can the t-gel w/dmso hold

15g total is pretty much the max, so you figure out the combo of what you want to do.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Copy cat....... hehehehe:cool:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Copy cat....... hehehehe:cool:

You posted your repsonse while I was typing mine, you're just too fast for me curt, ass...hehehaha :cool:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of purchasing some 1-t and 4ad powder aswell as some t-gel my question is how many grams can the t-gel w/dmso hold
IMO, if mixing like this I would stay in the 10-12 gram range. But as those two said 15 grams is the ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM.

Chemo

Sean

Awards
As curt said, the lower the concentration, the better it'll be absorbed. Keep that in mind.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I thought that once DMSO was factored in, the concentration gradients had little to do with the absorption. Is this so?

ManBeast

Sean

Awards
I thought that once DMSO was factored in, the concentration gradients had little to do with the absorption. Is this so?

ManBeast
I wouldn't think so, although I may have heard someone say that before. DMSO will dissolve it well, but anything above 15 grams will be too high of a concentration.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You will not get the ph into solution above 15g... It will be cloudy. When I make mine it is transparent indicating that all ph's are totally disolved... Talk to ya..

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i have a dumb question:i thought 1-test was bigger than 4-ad(molecularly) thats why par was 3-6 grams of 1-test in 4-8 ounces of gel..or am i wrong?:rolleyes:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
i have a dumb question:i thought 1-test was bigger than 4-ad(molecularly) thats why par was 3-6 grams of 1-test in 4-8 ounces of gel..or am i wrong?:rolleyes:
Actually, 4-AD has more mass than a 1-test molecule (but not by much).

Chemo

macattack

Awards
tgel

So does the t-gel that BDC sells is it ready to just have PH's added to it or do we need to add something more (DMSO).

Gracias por fevor

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: tgel

Originally posted by macattack
So does the t-gel that BDC sells is it ready to just have PH's added to it or do we need to add something more (DMSO).

Gracias por fevor
The gel is ready to go...

The DMSO is shipped with the gel as a solvent ONLY in case of accidental spillage of powders or mixed gel.  Caution should be used as it is also a powerful penetration enhancer that will carry whatever is dissolved in it across your skin.

Chemo 

Rhinoman

Awards
Re: tgel

Originally posted by macattack

Gracias por fevor
Gracias por Favor/using the e will saying intensity in Spanish.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't saying that adding the DMSO will allow you to put more stuff in the gel mixture (over the 15g max), but I was under the impression that the concentration of the PH when applied (concentration gradient across the skin) didn't factor in nearly as much with the DMSO present as without.

ManBeast (guess who's back? :D )