M5AA Transdermal?

1. M5AA Transdermal?

I'm new so I hope I don't piss anyone off. Does anyone know of a legal transdermal M5AA prohormone or another one that converts to DHT. I googled for close to an hour. I don't know but I think maybe all the transdermal legal prohormones are discontinued or banned. But I thought I would ask if any of you guys know of one.

2. m5aa = 17amethyl = orally >90% bioavailable.

If you are looking specifically for something transdermal (maybe to spot reduce gyno) then you might want to look around maybe somewhere in UK for 3-alpha.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

3. M5AA was amazing!

best pre workout ever
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by timtimmy View Post
    I'm new so I hope I don't piss anyone off. Does anyone know of a legal transdermal M5AA prohormone or another one that converts to DHT. I googled for close to an hour. I don't know but I think maybe all the transdermal legal prohormones are discontinued or banned. But I thought I would ask if any of you guys know of one.
    No transdermals dht products that im aware of. Androhard by Primordial Performance is sublingual however...
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Man, i miss the time of Avants In-Rage. It was a 3-Alpha intranasal. Man, 5 puffs of that and I was tossing around the weight.
    The Historic PES Legend

6. When did M5AA get phased out?

I still have 3 sealed bottles of it in my stash Though I doubt very much I will ever use them. *wink wink*

7. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    When did M5AA get phased out?

I still have 3 sealed bottles of it in my stash Though I doubt very much I will ever use them. *wink wink*
    The big ban of '04.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. m5AA ?...Need some help
    By rbbm81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 09:13 PM
  2. 1,4, 19-nor, M1T and M5AA
    By ULikeDiscipline in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 05:03 PM
  3. M5AA for PCT?