M5AA Transdermal?

timtimmy

Awards
I'm new so I hope I don't piss anyone off. Does anyone know of a legal transdermal M5AA prohormone or another one that converts to DHT. I googled for close to an hour. I don't know but I think maybe all the transdermal legal prohormones are discontinued or banned. But I thought I would ask if any of you guys know of one.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
m5aa = 17amethyl = orally >90% bioavailable.

If you are looking specifically for something transdermal (maybe to spot reduce gyno) then you might want to look around maybe somewhere in UK for 3-alpha.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm new so I hope I don't piss anyone off. Does anyone know of a legal transdermal M5AA prohormone or another one that converts to DHT. I googled for close to an hour. I don't know but I think maybe all the transdermal legal prohormones are discontinued or banned. But I thought I would ask if any of you guys know of one.
No transdermals dht products that im aware of. Androhard by Primordial Performance is sublingual however...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, i miss the time of Avants In-Rage. It was a 3-Alpha intranasal. Man, 5 puffs of that and I was tossing around the weight.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
When did M5AA get phased out?

I still have 3 sealed bottles of it in my stash :) Though I doubt very much I will ever use them. *wink wink*