RPN Eviscerate...no burn

hli1022

Awards
hey guys,

i just bought a bottle of rpn eviscerate and used it today, but i didnt get any of the burns that people were talking about. does the eviscerate expire?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys,

i just bought a bottle of rpn eviscerate and used it today, but i didnt get any of the burns that people were talking about. does the eviscerate expire?
Be thankful, i bought 2 bottles and used em and had hardly no burn and it melted fat off me, bought 2 more and it burned so bad i had to immediately shower and had to trade em. Be grateful lol.

hli1022

Awards
Be thankful, i bought 2 bottles and used em and had hardly no burn and it melted fat off me, bought 2 more and it burned so bad i had to immediately shower and had to trade em. Be grateful lol.
so it doesnt expire right?

cool, i was getting worried there for a sec, maybe its just the batch

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What could cause the difference in effect between the batches of products you used?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys,

No, Eviscerate shouldn't expire . . . The first time I used Eviscerate, I didn't experience any burning sensations, etc. But every bottle after that burns like hell and makes me look like I've been in a fire. Then again, my skin has gotten more and more sensitive and lots of things affect me in ways they never used to . . . Also, the leaner you are, the more you will feel a burn - if you experience it. Just because you don't experience a burn doesn't mean that it's not working though . . .

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What could cause the difference in effect between the batches of products you used?
I have no idea to be honest, maybe more ceyenne or something im not sure. I know that the bottles were more liquidy then the other 2 i had used. Loved the product and its the only thing that leaned out my obliques like it did, it made me sad when i couldnt use the other two but i literaly was so uncomfortable.