jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone ever use transdermal hdrol?

hd has a molecular weight of about 337, and looking at other pro hormones, this seems to be a bit heavy.

anyone ever tried this? if so, how'd it work?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? H-drol is a methylated compound with likely a >90% absorption rate orally. Making a transdermal would drop that down to 20% or so.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hd has a 40% oral availability btw.

and was also lookin at removing the methyl, to lighten it up. wouldn't change the compound too much, as the 4chloro is what prevents aromatization & interaction with 5a reductase.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see the reviews for the new Chlorothoxy TD product coming out by mrsupps which will contain HD in td application.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no point of a TD product here to best what's already available in terms of effect or efficiency. Anybody who knows anything about pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic properties and delivery will agree.

-John

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, but there is absolutely no point of a TD product here to best what's already available in terms of effect or efficiency. Anybody who knows anything about pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic properties and delivery will agree.

-John
Well I was told the chemist making this product will be extract the methyl bond, so again I will be waiting for the reviews.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I was told the chemist making this product will be extract the methyl bond, so again I will be waiting for the reviews.
I don't see any additional or significant benefit here regardless based on the pharmacokinetics that are involved.

Absorption factors alone make this modality insufficient and inferior to what's already available. It could be an alternative option I suppose, but removing the methylation, you're also changing the actual compound...

-John

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
enzymes via the skin could also allow for a better conversion into a more potent steroid.

im not sure though. as of right now not a lot of potent non methyl options available.

prostanozol & profurazabol are probably the most potent non methyl oral steroids available on the market.

sure you got different isomers of dhea, and androsterone, but these are pro hormones, and only one transdermal version is available.

and androsterone seems to get good reviews, despite it being a crappy pro hormone. so who knows?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
You know my view jb, i know it has huge potential especialy with the methyl removed, should really lighten it up, plus the alteration of cleaving of the methyl should in theory actualy make it a better option for mass gains.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:hmmm: this smells like a Transdermal 11-oxo too..............:1244:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder what types of manipulations are going to be to done to remove the Cl and CH3?

Could end up with the infamous Bold-Diol, lol! I kid, I kid, as I believe that would probably not be legal :(

When can you release the nomenclature?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder what types of manipulations are going to be to done to remove the Cl and CH3?

Could end up with the infamous Bold-Diol, lol! I kid, I kid, as I believe that would probably not be legal :(

When can you release the nomenclature?
Nomenclature is already out lol..

NM..
Chlorathoxy!!!
A topical 4-chlor and 13-methyl-methoxy product. Yes it will work and we will prove it...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reference for 40% HD bioavailability?

Also a HD is not a prohormone. There is no "conversion" occurring through skin enzymes.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how this will workout, but I always like the idea of a transdermal( super sensitive g.i.). Definately watching to see where this goes. Points for innovation if nothing else.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nomenclature is already out lol..

NM..
Chlorathoxy!!!
A topical 4-chlor and 13-methyl-methoxy product. Yes it will work and we will prove it...
Where, dammit! Sorry. I must have misunderstood something, becuase I thought somebody said it wasn't going to be chlorinated.

13-methyl-methoxy, eh?

Off to do some searching now :run:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cdma (chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol) is assumed to get most of it's effects from it self.

but after interaction with 3b-HSD enzyme it can convert into the more potent chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (oral turinabol).

conversion to ot is estimated at about 5%. but this number doesn't really mean anything. it's an estimation.

oral availablitity is also estimated at about 40%.

references:

Anabolics 9th edition

primordial performance Halodrol profile:

“Hepatotoxicity Associated With Dietary Supplements Containing Anabolic Steroids”

Michel I. Kafrouni, Robert A. Anders and Sumita Verma
Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology; Volume 5, Issue 7, July 2007, Pages 809-812

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cdma (chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol) is assumed to get most of it's effects from it self.

but after interaction with 3b-HSD enzyme it can convert into the more potent chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (oral turinabol).

conversion to ot is estimated at about 5%. but this number doesn't really mean anything. it's an estimation.

oral availablitity is also estimated at about 40%.

references:

Anabolics 9th edition
Bill wrote a book. That is not a scientific reference. But I'm assuming bill used a reference for the bolded statement. Can you post that reference?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was listing where I got my information from. the statements are from memory. not quoted.

the 40% statement is from primordial performances designer steroid profiles.

the references they listed on the profile were included at the bottom of my post.