Are homebrews worth it?

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
I just did the math for making my own 1-test/4 ad homebrew (not for use, for soliciting, of course ;) ) and I came up with this:

(these are 1fast400 hormone prices, which are about the cheapest there are)

1 4oz T-Gel - $20.00
3 grams 1-Test- $12.00
4.5 grams 4 ad- $4.50

Total: $36.50

Whereas for the exact same ingredients, S1+ is $32.50.

Have I made some calculation error or overlooked some big detail?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, IMHO T-gel has a much better absorption profile than s1+. The old T-gel was equal to s1+ at the worst, and the latest version is that much better. So for a bit more money you are getting more hormone absorbed.

ManBeast

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
First of all, you can find the T-Gel much cheaper. I agree that 1fast is cheap as far as the powders. You can go to blackstarlabs and they don't require such a large purchase for their price breaks when buying in bulk. Second, that not a true homebrew. You can make your own transdermal, which would save you much more $$$. There are recipes on this board. And, Custom sells the products needed to make your own. If you use his buy three get one free, you come out with a decent price.

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
First of all, you can find the T-Gel much cheaper. I agree that 1fast is cheap as far as the powders. You can go to blackstarlabs and they don't require such a large purchase for their price breaks when buying in bulk. Second, that not a true homebrew. You can make your own transdermal, which would save you much more $$$. There are recipes on this board. And, Custom sells the products needed to make your own. If you use his buy three get one free, you come out with a decent price.
Yeah, I know about making the transdermal, but the quantities you have to buy each ingredient in make it so one will be used up before the others and I' have to buy more and still not use all the products equally, so I would have wasted money. (If that makes sense) I just want to make a few hombrews, so that little bit of loss factors in more heavily for the price of each since I'm not making a ton.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Then T-Gel is the way to go. It's a good product. I believe Custom Nutrition and/or Physical Enhancement will be carrying T-Gel soon. They will more than likely have a good price.

Ichi the Killer

Awards
Also, the good thing is that you can dump your money on the PHs powders now, then buy the matrix post-ban. Put your money into the things that will be effected by the bans now, worry about buying tansport matrix or homebrew one later.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZoomZoom88 Supplements 81
Universal Rep Company Promotions 123
NTDiesel Anabolics 7
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 20