Formestane And testo booster stacks??

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I have searched around a fair bit and cant really find anything conclusive on this subject....

Can formestane be stacked successfully with A test booster such as mass fx or taurotest or pytotest ect??

Some people say yes. My own concerns are that Formestane is infact a hormonal product with some degree of suppersion(even though it says it dosnt, why is that??). Therefore wouldnt it render a test booster useless as the testies would shut down to some degree? Test boosters rely on(theoretically) freeing up one own natty free bound test ect, which in my view would be inhibited by something suppressing the testicals?

Any thoughts? Im sure this has been discussed in here before but I cant find it, lack of time ect.

Cheers.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
If you do some research there are those who have done blood tests after using Formestane and show that is not supressive. These tests also show that it does not increase testosterone. Formestane simply supresses estrogen without affecting other hormonal parameters to any significant degree.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I personally have not tested my Test levels but based on sex drive, morning wood, increased energy etc I know it works well.
Some say it's suppressive because there is some hormonal conversion. Some say it does not boost Test based on a few studies.
I don't go by too many studies as I don't trust their bias.
I believe the research which I have done which explains how estrogen is produced from the conversion of Testosterone. When the body senses estrogen levels are down it compensates by producing more test. A small amount of is converted to hormone but the suppression from this is greatly exaggerated as many first hand users will tell you including myself because it's a small amount and the increase in your own Test continues from the lowered estrogen amounts. I don't believe you'll need any other boosters.

Disclaimer: I am not a biologist or chemist but I don't see how it would be possible for Formestane to lower estrogen and NOT indirectly boost Testosterone.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Pardon my ignorance.. ADT?

So upon what you fellers have said, then formestane would not compramise the effectiveness of a test booster? Thats assuming you feel test boosters provide any worth in body building.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
This is novedex right? Havent gaspari been in a bit of trouble before for this kind of thing with halodrol(or what ever it was called before they took the roids out).

While I have nothing against legal steroids or the prohormones to them, wouldnt the fact that steroids are suppresive that they wont work alongside natty test boosters? I really dont know thats why im asking.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
This is novedex right? Havent gaspari been in a bit of trouble before for this kind of thing with halodrol(or what ever it was called before they took the roids out).

While I have nothing against legal steroids or the prohormones to them, wouldnt the fact that steroids are suppresive that they wont work alongside natty test boosters? I really dont know thats why im asking.
Sorry this was a reply to ADT, which is in novedex. I did post a link with it but i cant until ive had 50 posts....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
formestyane caqn and WILL cause supression IF you abuse the doses.

but only IF you abuse the doses.

within the range you would use it wouldnt cause a problem, at all.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
formestyane caqn and WILL cause supression IF you abuse the doses.

but only IF you abuse the doses.

within the range you would use it wouldnt cause a problem, at all.
Lol, that would be a lot of form to use per day!!! I heard even a gram a day wont cause suppression.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. So in conclusion as you feel Formestane would not cause significant suppression(unless i filled my bath with the stuff and swam in it), therefore a test booster would still work fine? Right?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. So in conclusion as you feel Formestane would not cause significant suppression(unless i filled my bath with the stuff and swam in it), therefore a test booster would still work fine? Right?
Yes sir!!

UKStrength

I've always found the combination of Formestane (as Formestane LV or Formex) and a testosterone booster to be excellent for performance. Whether there is actually a decent increase in testosterone I couldn't tell you (no bloodwork) purely anecdotal.

chim_chim

Awards
Disclaimer: I am not a biologist or chemist but I don't see how it would be possible for Formestane to lower estrogen and NOT indirectly boost Testosterone.
If you depress the entire HPTA by taking an anabolic agent, then both estrogen and testosterone are reduced. For example, if you take 30 mg/day of Superdrol, you will very quickly have minimal endogenous testosterone AND estrogen.

The question with formestane is how much it binds with the androgen receptor on its own -- and it does so, but somewhat weakly. This is probably why you see equivocal results as far as T levels.

To put it another way, if you have a body in normal homeostasis and introduce an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex, studies show that this will lower estrogen, and then concomitantly raise testosterone as the body tries to maintain homeostasis. The difference is that Arimidex is not interacting with the androgen receptor and is not shutting down the entire HPTA.