ph transdermals???

fmfws185

Awards
im thinking about making a transdermal. what im wondering is how do i make a transdermal and from what i read a transdermal has a 12 hr steady release period and about 20-45% of it is absorbed. and utt and nasal delivery has 3 hr release period and about 60-90% is absorbed. i know where to get 11oxo i powder form but are other ph powders easy to obtain? evertime i google search them i always get linkes to tradekey.com. can some1 pm or give me key words to google search for powders? sorry for so many questions.
oh and what is it delivered through and how do you know what the mg/ml is?

UKStrength

im thinking about making a transdermal. what im wondering is how do i make a transdermal and from what i read a transdermal has a 12 hr steady release period and about 20-45% of it is absorbed. and utt and nasal delivery has 3 hr release period and about 60-90% is absorbed. i know where to get 11oxo i powder form but are other ph powders easy to obtain? evertime i google search them i always get linkes to tradekey.com. can some1 pm or give me key words to google search for powders? sorry for so many questions.
oh and what is it delivered through and how do you know what the mg/ml is?
I've never made my own transdermal PH mate, but PP do make their own range of Transdermal Prohormones if you wanted to check those out?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
PP also do their own topical solution product with instructions that you could use to create your own transdermal PH -

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What transdermal were you looking to make?

Like the others I would look at PP.

Primordial uses OHV technology for their transdermal delivery.
It can be read about under the sciences tab here:
You can also but thier topical solution, which can be found here:

This would be a good delivery system for things like Clenbuterol.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Primordial 1-t is a great trans-dermal and its already made

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
havent made my own, but dermacrine is in my pantry, and you can always make your own topical with the cream from primordial..... but u gotta get ur hands on tren, or superdrol or whatever u want....