Who uses transdermal tren???

  1. Registered User
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Answers
    0

    Who uses transdermal tren???


    Ok, I know injecting tren is the best routine. I personally love how it get you shredded, kills your endurance but gets you shredded. Now I know right off using it as a trandermal you will have a lower efficiency, but how good is it? Compared to like using hdrol or something, would it be better

  2. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Ok, I know injecting tren is the best routine. I personally love how it get you shredded, kills your endurance but gets you shredded. Now I know right off using it as a trandermal you will have a lower efficiency, but how good is it? Compared to like using hdrol or something, would it be better
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/trans...ix-h-10-a.html

    See my three back-to-backs posts in this thread... as you said, injecting is the optimal preparation for administering this drug - so why would you opt for any other method that requires more time, aggravation, and active compound dosage confusion?

    Also, who told you Tren lowers 'endurance?' Are you speaking about the muscular load capacity, cardiovascular health, or the ability to sustain intense workouts? I have never experience this side effect, and I have experimented with greatly varying dosages. Tren increases strength and overall performance in my experiences.
  3. Registered User
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Answers
    0

    whenever I used tren for precontest in years past, I felt like I was going to die when doing cardio. It always happened when I started using tren. Some other guys at my gym experience the same thing.

    As far as to why transdermal over injections, sometimes in certain careers it would be a lot easier. When you are at work for 2 to 3 days at a time it makes injecting more difficult, and if you were to get caught with a dart you would be in the unemployment line. It would be a lot easier to have a squirt bottle in your shave bag and would not raise any eye brows if someone went through your bag trying to prank you. Lots of jokes get played at the fire dept
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    whenever I used tren for precontest in years past, I felt like I was going to die when doing cardio. It always happened when I started using tren. Some other guys at my gym experience the same thing.

    As far as to why transdermal over injections, sometimes in certain careers it would be a lot easier. When you are at work for 2 to 3 days at a time it makes injecting more difficult, and if you were to get caught with a dart you would be in the unemployment line. It would be a lot easier to have a squirt bottle in your shave bag and would not raise any eye brows if someone went through your bag trying to prank you. Lots of jokes get played at the fire dept
    I see, in this case, I would only suggest that you pre-load syringes and keep them in your locked locker in a well hidden area and wait for the proper/ideal time during your shift to take a rest room break. If I pre-load, from alcohol wipe cleansing to pulling the needle out takes mere minutes, perhaps four. I can't speak out of certainty, and of course you have to do what is best for your career, but I can't envision a three day period when you are unable to take a magazine into the stall and have some private time, all while dedicating a very discreet portion of your locked locker to keeping your ready-jects in. Also... I have always been told by friends in the Sheriff's Dept that steroid usage and awareness runs rampant within every sect of public service. Better than standing under a ceiling fan pumping globs of unlabeled mysterious white lotion into your palms and giving yourself rubdowns and waiting for it all to dry before putting your clothes back on - that would raise eyebrows immediately, let along doing it like clockwork day in and day out.

    Option 1: Take a 4 minutes restroom break during your 72 potential hours
    Option 2: Explain to everyone why you are applying lotion incessantly to varying shaved parts of your body from a dispenser with no label that will either have a distinct odor, leave residue on your skin/palms, or stain your clothing if you don't walk around shirtless waiting for complete absorption (or all three)
  5. Registered User
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Answers
    0

    I agree with you man. I was just looking for some input from others that have done it. I know juice among our cops is huge here and it is no big deal. I hang out with a lot of them. I work out with a us marshall that is a juice beast.
  6. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I agree with you man. I was just looking for some input from others that have done it. I know juice among our cops is huge here and it is no big deal. I hang out with a lot of them. I work out with a us marshall that is a juice beast.
    Yet they still willfully engage in nation-wide counter anabolic strikes and wage war against Johnny Gym-Goer using these effective and safe value-of-life-enhancing compounds. I will never fail to be blown away by the fact we can give AAS to children burn victims, cancer patients, and an entire litany of others including 60 year old men... but when Mr. Law Abiding Tax Paying Adult attempts to acquire and implement AAS as part of his own goal to be a stronger healthier man, he risks a felony on his record.
  7. Registered User
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Yet they still willfully engage in nation-wide counter anabolic strikes and wage war against Johnny Gym-Goer using these effective and safe value-of-life-enhancing compounds. I will never fail to be blown away by the fact we can give AAS to children burn victims, cancer patients, and an entire litany of others including 60 year old men... but when Mr. Law Abiding Tax Paying Adult attempts to acquire and implement AAS as part of his own goal to be a stronger healthier man, he risks a felony on his record.
    Tell me a bout it. I got busted about 10 years ago over politics. They felt really bad about it but said they had to carry out orders. Fortunately I knew them well enough they did not seize all of it, I would have been screwed. Over 500amps of test, several bottles of deca, and who knows how many hundreds of pills. It all got swept under the rug. I would go into the full aspect of things and you would really be pissed, but these guys are my friends and I would not want to air it out on here and them get tracked down
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Making a Transdermal Using 19-Nor Tren
    By scifiguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 06:38 PM
  2. oral tren vs transdermal tren, Kick-in Times?
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 07:00 PM
  3. EST tren transdermal?
    By AML in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 08:43 PM
  4. transdermal of tren/4ad
    By morfiend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in