4AD homebrew looks like MILK!!!

1. 4AD homebrew looks like MILK!!!

I mixed 16 grams of 4ad into 320ml of carrier (homebrew of course) and the solution is milky. I was going off the 50mg/ml principle, which is why I used 320 ml.

The 1-test is clear as day, but the 4AD is really milky.. I was wondering if there was something I had done wrong or what.. Everything seems to be in "suspension" in the 4ad, but I wanted a second opinion from the forum.

Thanks in advance

2. is this for a transdermal, an injectable, or what?

3. transdermal...

4. if it's transdermal, i can't help you

5. Try submerging the soln in a hot water bath. The most I've put in a 240ml transdermal was 12g which is the same concentration you have. It prob just needs heated.

6. ok.. I heated it and it looks white, and a little milky, like clouds in the bottle, but there's nothing sitting @ the bottom of the bottle. I went ahead and took my first hit this morning.

300 mg 1-test / day
    400 mg 4ad / day

So, this morning I just did half of that and all is well..

I'm not experience very much burning from the DMSO @ all so i'll probably add more the next time around.

Thanks for your help.

7. It should go to a nice golden color if you're using the hombrew transdermal formula. It will have a little turbidity to it but it shouldn't be cloudy. BTW, Good luck with the cycle.

8. hold up.. you're telling me the 4AD should be a golden color?

For some reason its milky, but the 1Test, on the other hand, has a nice golden piss color which i'm assuming is perfectly grand.

I mixed everything in to the T, following the homebrew instructions. Before adding the 4AD it was golden.. I read that someone else's 4AD was milky as well. It's like there are clouds in the bottle, but I think its ok.

Anybody else get milky 4AD..
  9. Smile

My 4-AD usually looks cloudy because of the amount I put in, it still absorbs in the skin when I apply it. Just shake the bottle before you apply it and it will be fine. The 1-Test is the one that is supposed to look golden.

10. I just got some 4derm from dermabolics and added 4g of 4ad to it. The color of the 4derm is brownish golden, while the S1+ that is a 4ad/1test stack was a milky color. How long should I heat the bottles in the water to fully dissolve the 4ad?

11. Once again, use a marble to mix it more effectively. Add the marble and shake it around ala spray paint can.

4-AD is notoriously hard to get in solution but this trick works everytime...of course, use a hot water bath as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 07:02 AM
  2. Well Well... Looks like Bill loves his ego!
    By Dynomyte001 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:34 PM
  3. My Tren looks like ****!
    By bullfx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 04:59 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:25 PM
  5. Looks like yellowjacket now has a following.......
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2003, 01:35 AM