to saponify, or not to saponify that is the question

  1. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0

    to saponify, or not to saponify that is the question


    so when im about to make my trans fina mix.,..should i take the ester and binders out or not....

     

    FINAL WORD...what is it...

     

    h19

  2. Banned
    pjorstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    273
    Answers
    0

    Damn, hehe i thought this was a weed growing question.


    Anyways im gonna leave it in myself as i feel that some of the trenabol will be taken out by filtering etc. Also im too lazy to filter it out.


    Hey if you know anything about dsmo method answer my question i just posted on it, thanks.
  3. Registered User
    pogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0

    If you take the esters/binders out then you will get a lower yield of fina. If you leave them in you will get a lower absorption rate. So it probably depends on how much fina you have and is more of a question of budget.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    pjorstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    273
    Answers
    0

    I heard that leaving the binders alone doesn't effect absorption.
  5. Registered User
    pogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by pjorstad
    I heard that leaving the binders alone doesn't effect absorption.
    That may be correct, it may just have a tendancy to clog the spray nozzle. But if you have a high concentration of binders, then you might get a lower amount of fina on the skin than you think. Hard to say, maybe someone else can chime in on this.
  6. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by pogue

    That may be correct, it may just have a tendancy to clog the spray nozzle. But if you have a high concentration of binders, then you might get a lower amount of fina on the skin than you think. Hard to say, maybe someone else can chime in on this.
    clogging the spray nozzle isn't an issue since im using the T-gel from here .......so i dunno..

    so curt...chemo...?...anyone?

     

    h19
  7. Banned
    pjorstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    273
    Answers
    0

    So thats why chemo made more volume per squirt! (heh that doesn't sound too good)
  8. Gold Member
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by pjorstad
    So thats why chemo made more volume per squirt! (heh that doesn't sound too good)
    u just made chemo sound like peter north anyway..leave them in it only clogged sprayers..or u could do like i did back in the summer and tzake them orally..10 pellets a day..thats 200 mgs..which is what ur gonna use anyway and buy a t-4 bottle for some 4-ad ..its just a suggestion
  9. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    0

    Fina pellets...saponify if you have the proper equipment.  Coffee filters will give you a yield in the 50% range.  Good Whatmann filters will raise the bar to a mid 90% range and with experience could rise to 98%.  If you leave the esters on it will decrease absorption.

    Chemo
  10. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
    Fina pellets...saponify if you have the proper equipment.  Coffee filters will give you a yield in the 50% range.  Good Whatmann filters will raise the bar to a mid 90% range and with experience could rise to 98%.  If you leave the esters on it will decrease absorption.

    Chemo
     

    is this what your talking about?

    http://www.dsctest.com/glass.html

     

    h19
  11. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by hamper19
     is this what your talking about?

    http://www.dsctest.com/glass.html  

    h19
    No...standard Whatmann filters are what I'm talking about.

    Chemo
  12. Registered User
    pogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by hamper19


     

    is this what your talking about?

    http://www.dsctest.com/glass.html

     

    h19
    I bought some of these by mistake and have no idea what they're for. I assume they go in a test tube or some kind of filter machine. You can buy the whatman filters BDC is talking about at researchkits.com
  13. Registered User
    steeledan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by pogue


    I bought some of these by mistake and have no idea what they're for. I assume they go in a test tube or some kind of filter machine. You can buy the whatman filters BDC is talking about at researchkits.com
    I don't think he's talking about syringe filters. He's talking about the regular paper filters, no? It would still be nice to know what grade paper to use to get 98%..... Whatman makes a bizillion different kinds - see www dot whatman dot com
  14. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0

    BDC...how bout giving us a link and telling us exactly which one it is..lol.

     

    I think it would clear it up for a lot of us....thanks in advance

     

    H19
  15. Gold Member
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0
  16. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    hamper19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,474
    Answers
    0

    so then its syringe filters...I might actually ahve some left over from the chinaman's oils that I had to filter.  So what size though?  The smaller the better or what?

     

    Thanks

     

    h19
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. to HMB or not to HMB, that is the question?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 10:17 PM
  2. PH PCT - to AI or not to AI, that is the question...
    By Ziquor in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:35 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 03:24 PM
  4. 2 cheat or not 2 cheat....that is my question.
    By iwinulose2980 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 06:11 PM
  5. To pin or not to pin, that is the question
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 10:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in