to saponify, or not to saponify that is the question

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
so when im about to make my trans fina mix.,..should i take the ester and binders out or not....

FINAL WORD...what is it...

h19

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, hehe i thought this was a weed growing question.

Anyways im gonna leave it in myself as i feel that some of the trenabol will be taken out by filtering etc. Also im too lazy to filter it out.

Hey if you know anything about dsmo method answer my question i just posted on it, thanks.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you take the esters/binders out then you will get a lower yield of fina. If you leave them in you will get a lower absorption rate. So it probably depends on how much fina you have and is more of a question of budget.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard that leaving the binders alone doesn't effect absorption.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard that leaving the binders alone doesn't effect absorption.
That may be correct, it may just have a tendancy to clog the spray nozzle. But if you have a high concentration of binders, then you might get a lower amount of fina on the skin than you think. Hard to say, maybe someone else can chime in on this.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pogue

That may be correct, it may just have a tendancy to clog the spray nozzle. But if you have a high concentration of binders, then you might get a lower amount of fina on the skin than you think. Hard to say, maybe someone else can chime in on this.
clogging the spray nozzle isn't an issue since im using the T-gel from here .......so i dunno..

so curt...chemo...?...anyone?

h19

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So thats why chemo made more volume per squirt! (heh that doesn't sound too good) :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
So thats why chemo made more volume per squirt! (heh that doesn't sound too good) :D
u just made chemo sound like peter north:p anyway..leave them in it only clogged sprayers..or u could do like i did back in the summer and tzake them orally..10 pellets a day..thats 200 mgs..which is what ur gonna use anyway and buy a t-4 bottle for some 4-ad ..its just a suggestion

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Fina pellets...saponify if you have the proper equipment.  Coffee filters will give you a yield in the 50% range.  Good Whatmann filters will raise the bar to a mid 90% range and with experience could rise to 98%.  If you leave the esters on it will decrease absorption.

Chemo

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
Fina pellets...saponify if you have the proper equipment.  Coffee filters will give you a yield in the 50% range.  Good Whatmann filters will raise the bar to a mid 90% range and with experience could rise to 98%.  If you leave the esters on it will decrease absorption.

Chemo

is this what your talking about?

http://www.dsctest.com/glass.html

h19

steeledan

Awards

I bought some of these by mistake and have no idea what they're for. I assume they go in a test tube or some kind of filter machine. You can buy the whatman filters BDC is talking about at researchkits.com
I don't think he's talking about syringe filters. He's talking about the regular paper filters, no? It would still be nice to know what grade paper to use to get 98%..... Whatman makes a bizillion different kinds - see www dot whatman dot com

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
BDC...how bout giving us a link and telling us exactly which one it is..lol.

I think it would clear it up for a lot of us....thanks in advance

H19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
so then its syringe filters...I might actually ahve some left over from the chinaman's oils that I had to filter.  So what size though?  The smaller the better or what?

Thanks

h19

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
friction515 Anabolics 0