Why can't i use 100 percent dsmo??

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always hear about the 50 percent dsmo and 50 percent water and saran wrap but i was wondering why they use only 50 percent and only saran wrap??

I just got some dsmo today and i just put a tiny bit of the 100 percent dsmo on me and while it takes a while to dry i didn't notice anything out of the oridinar, except a slight stink but i can fix that with some cologne :) It seems to take a while to dry. My question is though why not just do fina wiht 100 percent dsmo??? I bet i could get absorption to easily to 60 percent if not more(im very conservative on these absorption things and i think most figures are b.s, i really feel the 50 percent/ 50 percent water is 50 percent absorption at MOST).

However on the directions it says that dsmo dissolves great with poloar compounds and im sure fina is NOT very polar at all if any but does that matter since when your adding water that still doesn't change the fact the steroids don't dissolve well in water or dsmo??

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
bro...I think you answered your own question...

LG. :cool:

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heh not really because im wondering why people stop at 50/50?? Why do they use the saran wrap????

Also how well do you think it would mix with fina and/or 1-test/4-AD?

Hehe i seem to be burping a lot now. I barely put on any, like 1/3 of a teaspoon but i spread it out over my chest good enough.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually i think the reason now might be because a really high dsmo might cause too much to go in at once and thus not cause a slow release. I remember reading about this. I don't know though. What about 40 percent dsmo and 60 percent bdc gel??

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
correction i mean a total of 6-7 pellets so only 3-4 pellets 2 times a day.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm i almost feel like smoking this ****. Just stick in a cigarette and toke up some fina. Im not kidding either, id do it if patrick arnold said it wouldn't change the structure and that he could assure me the absorption rate :) Hmmm maybe ill ask him on bb.com :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
is it me or is pjorstad the only one talking? :confused:

I remember a quote from someone.... "It is a foolish man who poses questions to others when he already knows the asnwers."

ManBeast

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha i asked the question in bb.com supplement section. Id love to hear what patrick has to say on it.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The resson you will not want to go with the 50/50 is that any comcentration above 10% you will get the DMSO side effects. These are BAD breath and BAD body odour.. The reason for the saram wrap is to keep the area wet and warm which will in turn make the absorption go way up... You will not want to use this method with any gel with ISO in it as it will burn too bad.   I would suggest that you acctually use the t-gel. The absorption is great and you won't stink. Or make a homebrew with the recipe in the recipe section. BUT if you don't mind stinking then go for the absorption.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya..

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well ill try the 100 percent dsmo method just for the heck of it. I don't mind the stick i just hope others won't :D

Im hoping that cologne, plenty of clothes and showering will help with stink. Well see how it goes. Ill stay my distance with the girlies too.

Ive already done avants bottles so i already know what thats like with dsmo so im curiou to know what dsmo will turn out like.

I just read an article from par deus and he said 20-25 percent systematic deliver with dsmo with trenabolone acetate. I know patrick arnold says transdermals only probably get 10-20 percent(im sure he is assuming non-dsmo though). It wouldn't be too hard to conclude the fact that with something like tren where the ester makes it slightly harder to absorb that absorbtion is probably around the 25 percent ball park mark.

dookie

Awards
:saw: cause the dmso can,burn the crap out of yourskin,and why saran rap is because dmso will carry any thing into your blood stream directly,good or bad,so saran wrap helps to advoid this problem.any other question,just ask.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hehe yah. From what ive been reading i expect AROUND 30 percent absorption with saran wrap and 100 percent dsmo mixture and using a tablespoon per application. Ill be using 240 mg per day

I aint getting laid so what do i care :). I figure taking a bath on a regular basis and a spray of cologne sometimes if i can notice the smell off my skin is plenty unless im getting laid but considering my past luck that is not gonna happen, **** hehehe :)

The saran wrap i heard warms up the dsmo too by body tempature and dsmo has a tendency to stay cool and even freeze below 70 degrees so saran wrap gets it warmed up :)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by dookie
:saw: cause the dmso can,burn the crap out of yourskin,and why saran rap is because dmso will carry any thing into your blood stream directly,good or bad,so saran wrap helps to advoid this problem.any other question,just ask.
Not that I want to say your wrong but the saran wrap is to keep the applications area hot and wet. The more warmth and wetness you can keep in the area the better the absorption. Its not to keep things out of your skin. DMSO will not drag big particles of dirt of dust into your skin.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

lvtrojan

Awards
how many crushed pellets daily?

the way i read the article on gotfina.com it says 2-3 pellets crushed daily, not 2-3 pellets 2x daily like stated above?

any recommendations?

locoangmo

Awards
OK...I have just started a cuttting cycle with 4AD and 1-test. I was going for homebrew but I am still waiting for some of my ingredients to arrive and I am having a hard time finding the alcohol here in Asia. So, I have decided to experiment a bit and would like some feedback from Curt and Chemo if possible.
For now I am using the gotfina.com DMSO gel method with my 1-test and 4AD. I use about a teaspoon of DMSO gel (a tablespoon would be enough to cover most of your leg), 100mg of 1-test, and 50mg of 4AD twice daily. The PHs dissolve nicely and I am spreading the dmso on my ankle and foot. Wrapping with saran and an ace bandage or sock and let it go. The DMSO smell goes away quickly and I have no bad breath and just a minor taste in the back of my throat occaisionally. after three applications my skin has some minor irritation but tolerable.

Are my PH dosages too high using the DMSO? 220lbs, 2nd 1-test cycle. (Avant one+ 12 squirts x 2 for 8 weeks) I plan on 4 on-4off-4 on cycle.
If I can continue using the DMSO without ill effects, wouldn't this be superior to using the t-gel recipe?
Appreciate any help, Loco

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what ive researched the dsmo saran wrap is only slightly better then bdc gel's formula. Both are around 20-25 percent absorption. Sounds like your doing an ok amount.

Make sure you switch it around to different places a lot or you might get some bad irritation soon.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: how many crushed pellets daily?

the way i read the article on gotfina.com it says 2-3 pellets crushed daily, not 2-3 pellets 2x daily like stated above?

any recommendations?

Nope big cat says that transdermal trenabolone acetate is a MAX 20 percent due to its ester. Patrick arnold also says oral is better then transdermal.

Oral is better for fina then transdermal, no stench, way more convenient. Im on day 2 of doing it and ive started at 300 mg to frontload it in my system every day for the first week(split 4 wyas per day). After the first week im going to 12 pellets a day(240 mg). Its about 20-30 percent absorption. Whats scary is i started 2 nights ago did my chest workout early yesterday afternoon and already am seeing results :) I believe its because i know how to use orals effectively in the beginning. What you do is you start it a day ahead of time to get things going. Then you use your highest dosage before your workout, 2nd highest after your workout, with the 3rd and 4th being a little less. Make sure you split it in 4 different times of the day(preferably every 3 hours AROUND) to keep blood levels more constant.

lvtrojan

Awards
Re: Re: how many crushed pellets daily?

Nope big cat says that transdermal trenabolone acetate is a MAX 20 percent due to its ester. Patrick arnold also says oral is better then transdermal.

Oral is better for fina then transdermal, no stench, way more convenient. Im on day 2 of doing it and ive started at 300 mg to frontload it in my system every day for the first week(split 4 wyas per day). After the first week im going to 12 pellets a day(240 mg). Its about 20-30 percent absorption. Whats scary is i started 2 nights ago did my chest workout early yesterday afternoon and already am seeing results :) I believe its because i know how to use orals effectively in the beginning. What you do is you start it a day ahead of time to get things going. Then you use your highest dosage before your workout, 2nd highest after your workout, with the 3rd and 4th being a little less. Make sure you split it in 4 different times of the day(preferably every 3 hours AROUND) to keep blood levels more constant.

out of curiosity is that like using a whole box of finaplix for your cycle? like 10 carts?

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Wrapping with saran and an ace bandage or sock and let it go.
The one person I've heard of that's tried the saran wrap method w/1T said it burnt pretty bad. Are you not experiencing this?

locoangmo

Awards
The DMSO burns a bit. I am thinking about removing the saran wrap after 4 hours instead of leaving it on all night and all day. That should help. I have used both ankles twice so far and I will move to a different spot tonite. I will keep you informed on skin irritation. So far, nothing I can't live with.
Has anyone done an actual study on the absorption rates for t-gel or the DMSO? I have read enough conflicting information to choke a cow.

Loco

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: how many crushed pellets daily?

out of curiosity is that like using a whole box of finaplix for your cycle? like 10 carts?

Nope. its 300 mg a day for the first week which is 15 pellets. Then the following 3 weeks will be 12 pellets a day. Thats a total of ROUGHLY 8 grams. So its gonna cost you 150 bucks. But thats not too bad considering if you don't add in 4-AD, transdermal delivery, and no need for any anti-estrogens during cycle its very comparable to a T-1 cycle with a transdermal delivery at high dosages. And actually its better because its much less hassle, no lethargy and much better gains. I feel pretty normal so far maybe a little restless at night whereas by now i would be a freaking depressed zombie on 1-test even with the 4-AD not to mention a fat face!

lvtrojan

Awards
thanks, i see.

and yeah i hear you on the lethargy issue. i hate one test because of that. it took about a liter bottle a day of diet mountain dew to stay awake. :(

khafra

Awards
Originally posted by curt2go

Not that I want to say your wrong but the saran wrap is to keep the applications area hot and wet. The more warmth and wetness you can keep in the area the better the absorption. Its not to keep things out of your skin. DMSO will not drag big particles of dirt of dust into your skin.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

Heh. I think he was talking about cold virii, etc. 

The way you put that just made me wonder about transdermally applying, say, a volvo. :D Now there's a surreal mental image.

dookie

Awards
:gore: make sure to change locations on your legs,arms,whatever,to not irritate one spot to bad,also i would try to use a lotion,or moisturizer,a day or so later.

locoangmo

Awards
Well, I have yet to recieve my package of essential homebrew ingredients so I am still playing with my DMSO...
OK, Why not go 100% DMSO? Because it kills your skin. It may take a few applications but it will. With fina you use once a day, with 1-test twice. You will not find enough spots to put this stuff without over using a site. Mixing 50-50 with water helps quite a bit. This will keep it from burning so bad. Aloe vera after you remove the saran wrap helps but look out, its gonna itch. Also with 1-test you will be wrapping during the day which is hard because you have to answer all the stupid questions and you will look really stupid with an ace bandage wrapped around your...whatever.
To top this off, its pretty much a pain in the ass. So, what I am doing now is mixing a half a teaspoon to a teaspoon of DMSO with three squirts of my leftover one+ and adding 100mg of 1-test powder. This gives me 122mg of 1-test and 78mg of 4AD and it goes on nice, no ace bandage to dick with. I will use this till my IPM and OA arrive.
Despite my foolhardy approach to this experiment, I have full muscles, an increase in strength, only a bit of lethargy, no water gain and a "don't mess with me" attitude. Keeping my diet intact, I should be ready for the cruise in March...Woo Hoo
Loco