Transdermal Arginine

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Buds

I see some NO products in TD (spray form) well is best if i make my own trandermal but using penetrate?

:eek:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The MW for L-Arginine if i remember is 174 but i need some advice for make this TD i wish to add AAKG+AEE!

is good?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Max,
the original Maxoderm (HFR or whatever it was called) formula was topical arginine. The very very first batch worked great for pumps, but they were short lived. Maybe 1-2 hours. It had some overkill yohimbe content too, enough that it made me jittery. The downside was that carrier burned like crazy. Made me so red that it looked like sunburn.

The following batches were less irritating to the skin. But they were less potent all the way around.

I had a TON of both batches that were given to me in a stash from a guy who worked at a supp warehouse. But I think I gave them all away in trades, just to let others try them :think:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max,
the original Maxoderm (HFR or whatever it was called) formula was topical arginine. The very very first batch worked great for pumps, but they were short lived. Maybe 1-2 hours. It had some overkill yohimbe content too, enough that it made me jittery. The downside was that carrier burned like crazy. Made me so red that it looked like sunburn.

The following batches were less irritating to the skin. But they were less potent all the way around.

I had a TON of both batches that were given to me in a stash from a guy who worked at a supp warehouse. But I think I gave them all away in trades, just to let others try them :think:

I use LG Sciences NO Infuse and WORKS WONDERS @ 10 PUMPS

p.s you no have more Maxoderm.....???

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll dig through my stash but I'm thinking i gave it all away already... so no promises. :reporter:

chitown_guy

Awards
hey whats up buddy i am new to this site but i seen a post of yours and was wondering what you might be able to tell me about L-carnetine or something similar and if possible any sites to get it at that wont rip you off im pretty sure i can ask that here right...lol since that is legal..lol well hope to hear back from you if not here you can e_mail me at mark . ortiz 75 @ yahoo and thanks for your help.