Mixing Time/amount ?

  1. New Member
    Phill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    171
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

    Mixing Time/amount ?


    I am going to be mixing up my first transdermal following the recipie from this site= 40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
    15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
    15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
    10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
    10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
    10% DMSO
    The 15% IPM and 15% IPP can be combined and just use 30% IPM...

    My ? is can I mix up a big batch of this and use it as I need it, or should I simply mix up what I will be using in the near future. I just am not sure if the ingredients will degrade in anyway by being mixed long term?

    Thanks for any response.

  2. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You can mix it as one big batch and then use it as needed...it should be good for at least a year so don't mix too much though.

    Chemo
  3. New Member
    Phill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    171
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

    Good deal. I wont mix as much as I ordered, just in case. But will go with some extra for ease of use.

    Thanks for the quick reply.
    •   
       

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best amount of time between workouts?
    By jdboucher in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 05:03 PM
  2. Amount of time I should spend on an Abs workout??
    By The Anarchist in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:54 PM
  3. best workout shortest amount of time....
    By kelsey in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 04:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in