It won't dissolve, aarrrr!

  1. It won't dissolve, aarrrr!


    I have never had a problem geting 1-test to dissolve. Even 1-T that I ordered from Kilosports almost a year ago, it dissolved after a few days.

    So why is the 4-AD that I got from 1-Fast not dissolving after 5 days and lots of shaking. Here is the formula that I used:

    70% iso-alch
    10% oleic acid
    10% prop. glyc
    5% IPM
    3% OS
    2% glycerol

    With this high of an iso-alch content, you would think it would disolve just fine. I even put the bottle into hot water and it still has white powder at the bottom.


  2. hmmm i always assumed that this stuff would dissolve fast. Looks likei better do this stuff a week in advance to make sure its dissolved. How often in the past did you have to shake it?



    P.S "I think this is God telling you to buy from big daddy chemo next time hehehe"

  3. Originally posted by pjorstad
    hmmm i always assumed that this stuff would dissolve fast. Looks likei better do this stuff a week in advance to make sure its dissolved. How often in the past did you have to shake it?



    P.S "I think this is God telling you to buy from big daddy chemo next time hehehe"
    Bro, I have shaken the heck out of it every few hours that I have been home.

    I believe this site was started for guys making there own HB because things were heating up at BB.COM. BDC offers his HB's at darn near cost for those who don't want to make their own or pay top $$ for the Avant Gel.

    The thing I love the most about this board is that no one here has an agenda to pimp products. Chemo has a real job as a chemist and is not trying to get rich selling 'dermals.
    •   
       


  4. Originally posted by DevilSmack
    I have never had a problem geting 1-test to dissolve. Even 1-T that I ordered from Kilosports almost a year ago, it dissolved after a few days.

    So why is the 4-AD that I got from 1-Fast not dissolving after 5 days and lots of shaking. Here is the formula that I used:

    70% iso-alch
    10% oleic acid
    10% prop. glyc
    5% IPM
    3% OS
    2% glycerol

    With this high of an iso-alch content, you would think it would disolve just fine. I even put the bottle into hot water and it still has white powder at the bottom.
     

    Try a hand Mixer, That works for me, when I have trouble beyond the normal.

  5. I don't have a hand mixer. I suppose I could go get one. Do they have them at Wal-Mart?

  6. I was having the same problem and per BDC's suggestion I used a mixer and it worked great, you can find a cheap one at walmart.

  7. Thank's, I'll try it.

  8. Handmixer all the way...

    Contrary to popular belief I rent a small shop to mix my batches, prepare the bottles, and keep the records.  This affords me the room needed to use a high speed process mixer (like a big ass $3000 blender).  It is no problem for me to put the amounts of powders into solution because of this and the closest thing for you bros would be the cheap hand mixer from Wal-mart ($10).  Works great!

    Chemo

  9. Thank's Chemo . I was under the impresion that mixing was not necesary. Mainly because I have never had to do it before. I bet Avant does this, because that carbomer is really hard to dissolve.

    I was at Wal-Mart just the other day and completely forgot to get a mixer. Half the 4-AD is still siting at the bottom of my bottle. 1-Fast must have cut my 4-AD w/ baby powder . (just kidding)

  10. Heat it. Put hot tap water in your sink. Drop the bottle in for 20 mins. Shake well then repeat.. This will work like a charm.....

    How much PH do you have in there...? Talk to ya..

  11. Originally posted by curt2go
    Heat it. Put hot tap water in your sink. Drop the bottle in for 20 mins. Shake well then repeat.. This will work like a charm.....

    How much PH do you have in there...? Talk to ya..
    Remember, we are talking about a gel and not the spray version.  A hand mixer would be best for this application...heat will help too though

    Chemo

  12. Damn gel.. hehehehe. OOps.. Talk to ya....

  13. curt...since you use a spray, do you have to rub still? how does your recipe differ from BDC's gel recipe? i've been curious about this for awhile...

  14. Originally posted by zeromagnus
    curt...since you use a spray, do you have to rub still? how does your recipe differ from BDC's gel recipe? i've been curious about this for awhile...
    There are very few differences other than I gel it with carbomer.  The effectiveness is essentially the same.

    Chemo

  15. Guy's, prior to starting this thread I had put the bottle into hot water and let it sit for a while and then shook the crap out of it and then repeted the process again, it still has not dissolved. I even set the bottle by the vent in my room so when the furnus kicks on it would heat it up every hour or so. I left it over night and it still did not dissolve. I'm not a happy camper, but thanks for the sugestions.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reconstituted - IGF won't dissolve!
    By unoigo in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 03:54 PM
  3. M4OHN with PEG400, won't dissolve, HELP!!!!
    By bt4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 05:38 PM
  4. %@$# 1-Test Cyp won't dissolve
    By Old Guy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 03:08 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 05:14 PM
Log in
Log in