How do I make it (transdermal)

the5thhorseman

Board Supporter
Awards
I used the t-gel from PN to make my own transdermal before, but they are out for who knows how long, so I thought I'd try making my own. I've decide on:

EX: 40% iso
25% ipm
10% oa
10% pg
10% dmso
5% d-lim

But what are the steps to making it, do i just mix it all up like a cake or what? Please help, any advice would be appreciated!<!-- / message -->

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
the recipe is around here somewhere.. do a search for recipe

the5thhorseman

Board Supporter
Awards
I not seeing it..

Me being just a complete moron is completely in the realm of possibility..but I still didn't see what order to mix them in, I have the recipe, but can't find how to "cook" it up.

i read one guys post about a blender, but his turned out messy or something..

maybe the fact that there is no "cooking" instructions means I should just mix it all up

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro I just added in all the ingredients in no special order then added the powder shook then heated till all dissolved. That's it bro. No need for a blender.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Just mix them all together in any order. I find that it is best to use a glass spray bottle for this formula as it will eat plastic. When you have it all together just heat in a hot water bath untill it turns a nice yellowish color with no turbidity. Happy brewing bro. ;)

the5thhorseman

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks

great help guys, I appreciate it

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
thats waayyy to much dmso...i'd stick to 10%. dmso will make you stink like garlic and it'll burn your skin.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i really don't understand the use of dmso, from reading articles from Big Cat, he says that anything less then 50% in a solution is basically useless, because it doesn't act as a carrier, and any more it would hurt the solution and make it hard to be absorbed. So then it would be taking dmso first then use the solution, any thoughts on this?