Tds Transdermal

BROTHER AT ARMS

Awards
has anyone have any information on this new transdermal,it is suppose to have a 78% absorbtion rate with test base. saw a few threads on the meso-rx board. someone is testing it now and says hes up 12 pounds in two weeks.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
has anyone have any information on this new transdermal,it is suppose to have a 78% absorbtion rate with test base. saw a few threads on the meso-rx board. someone is testing it now and says hes up 12 pounds in two weeks.
And how did they come up with that magical number of 78%. Post of link bro and does it list the ingredients, that way we can call bullshit.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone copied Finaderm's magical elixir ;)

BROTHER AT ARMS

Awards
the info i recieved is that the source who makes this claim says he will be selling the tds with eq base, test base and tren in a allready to use bottle. if you are an member of meso-rx u can research it more in the classified section. will update.

omar castillo

Awards
Guys why are you judging without knowing the facts? The source that offers these TDS formulas is a stand up bro, besides there are already good reviews on his TDS formula on Meso. I start mine on Monday and will see for myself. There is so much feedback I had to try it, I was too am still are a little bit skeptical but considering He is a golden bro I'll try it. He also has a new Test base/ Tren formula and read is a s good it sounds.

Carlito

size

Awards
  • Established
Are the TDS people using the formula that finaderm makes? Reason I ask is that finaderm claimed 78% also.

Guys why are you judging without knowing the facts?
In all honesty, do you know that facts? For instance, what does the formula consist of? How do you know that people who are claiming great gains are not affiliated or getting free products. I am not suggesting this is the case, but all of these things need to be considered. Making claims like 78% without real data is a problem and people should question it.

omar castillo

Awards
Well, he does not states 78% absorption, he claims is 60 to 50% worst case scenario.
You are right that just may be the case that is why I am trying it next week, I should get it on Monday so I will let ya ll know on my progress. I used his liquid formulas before and had great results that is why I believe his TDS formulas are just as good, we'll see.

Here is an updated link on this subject: http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showthread.php?t=25411
Peace
Carlito

size

Awards
  • Established
If it works well, then I say great. This is would be a very good option for people who travel often. I am skeptical, so please keep a log here for people to learn from.

omar castillo

Awards
I must add these:
240ml= 240pumps
each pump has 25mg of test base but label claims only 12.5mg will be absorbed
there is 6 grams of hormone in one 8oz bottle
so that is 6,000 divided by 240= 25 per pump
Label claims 12.5mg per pump, this is worst case scenario.( to be safe)
so 4 pumps per day is 50mg of Test Base, that is 350mg per week enough for 8 weeks!
Please not that 350mg per week is different than 350mg of Test Enan or Cyp, I'd say is stronger, remember this test base acts a lot quicker, close to Test suspension.
I had to wait one more week to start my cycle, which wil consist of only Test Base TDS for 6 weeks, I may increase to 6 pumps a day instead of 4. I iwll let you all know whether it works or not.

Carlito

size

Awards
  • Established
Test is test but you do need to account for ester weight to determine the actual amount of test.
  • Testosterone suspension : 100%
  • Testosterone Propionate : 79%
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate : 66%
  • Testosterone Isocaproate : 71%
  • Testosterone enanthate : 69%
  • Testosterone Cypionate : 67%
  • Testosterone Undecanoate : 61%
Good luck with your cycle.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
350mg weekly?? I've used test base in a transdermal before and that seems incredibly low.

omar castillo

Awards
Well, ES recommends short cycles of 4 to 6 weeks with his TDS formulas and at 12 pumps per day will be 1 gram of test weekly. I still think 350 mg of TEST BASE is sufficient since it does not have an ester attached to it.
Carlito

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used the "finaderm" in a test base the first few weeks of my cycle, before the test e kicked in....I have no clue what the absorption rate is but I did like it, and will probably end my cycle with it also.

peace

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Well, ES recommends short cycles of 4 to 6 weeks with his TDS formulas and at 12 pumps per day will be 1 gram of test weekly. I still think 350 mg of TEST BASE is sufficient since it does not have an ester attached to it.
Carlito
I was also going to give this a shot, his tren is tooo pricey for me though. I was going to go with his test and bold dermals and just do some homebrew tren because it's alot cheaper.

Is cross posting to a classified allowed on this board (not being a dick, just thinking out loud) :think:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I was also going to give this a shot, his tren is tooo pricey for me though. I was going to go with his test and bold dermals and just do some homebrew tren because it's alot cheaper.

Is cross posting to a classified allowed on this board (not being a dick, just thinking out loud) :think:
I dont think you should post the link - since it is a source and there is no source posting allowed. Yes his tren is rediculouse. Just buy T-Gel and powders - still cheaper, support Chemo, and his formula rocks:thumbsup:

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you should post the link - since it is a source and there is no source posting allowed. Yes his tren is rediculouse. Just buy T-Gel and powders - still cheaper, support Chemo, and his formula rocks:thumbsup:
Not me, I was wondering if one of the above post needed an edit.

You can't beat TGel with a couple of carts of converted fina.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 6
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 14
Anabolics 7
Supplements 24
PolishHamm3r77 Training Forum 10