DMSO leading to Dry irritated skin

PLer

Awards
I have tried DMSO at 10% and that stuff burned me like crazy. I couldn't continue to use it. I tried to switch to a 5% brew and it did the same, although I might have just been so screwed up by then, that it kept it going. Maybe I would have been fine if i just used 5% to begin with, don't know.

Does anyone else have this problem with extreme burning and irritation with DMSO? What can be done to combat this problem? Any suggestions?

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This reminds me is there a bottle that we just dump in completely or do we have to actually calculate how much the 10 percent is??? What i mean is there extra given to us or is whats in the bottle when dumped in = 10 percent?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pjorstad - When you order 1-t or 1t-pro with dmso you get a bottle of dmso on the side that is measure our to 24 mL. You then add this to the main bottle which brings the total mL's to 240. 24 divded by 240 is .1 or 10%. BDC makes transdermal ph/ps supplementation as easy and cheap as possible.

PLer - Some people have very adverse reactions to dmso Id try another homebrew without it altogether, youll lose a few percentages of absorption but at least youll be able to do it then. Good luck.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm i wonder if a person is not very sensitive to regular pe's if the dsmo will be the same way as far as the person not being very sensitive??? I mean i was able to regularly smear that stuff on my neck, after a few days it got kind of dry and peely because the neck is very snesitive so i toned it down to one per day :) Overall though i would say im pretty elephant skinned

;)

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just thought about something. When your adding in like 6 grams of fina but with tons of the filler already there or your adding in like 15 grams of prohormones isn't that gonna change the concentration a little. Should we take a little out to displace the added substrate steroids?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The dmso should not burn your skin. Its probably the properties of the 1-test. It is naturally irritating to the skin. Meaning it burns. But when added with an awsome PE it really burns. When it burns that means the 1-test is absorbong. Unfortunately its a good thing.... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya....

PLer

Awards
No, it is the DMSO that does it to me. I can use the regular formula or ONE or anything but stuff with DMSO, so I know there is no problem with regular PE or 1-test, just DMSO.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
That sucks. DMSO is a miracle worker.. hehehe. talk to ya...

CNcurl90s44

Awards
The dmso should not burn your skin. Its probably the properties of the 1-test. It is naturally irritating to the skin. Meaning it burns. But when added with an awsome PE it really burns. When it burns that means the 1-test is absorbong. Unfortunately its a good thing.... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya....
Sweet! Now I will enjoy the burning sensation...to an extent! :D