nutraplanets Penetrate

purelife1

just curious who has used this and well were your results..im considering becoming my own chemist with a few fat loss products

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
just curious who has used this and well were your results..im considering becoming my own chemist with a few fat loss products
I haven't used it, but I know its the same base we use for our topicals. What were you wanting to put in it?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
yohombine or rasbery ketones for local fat loss
Do you have any studies on Yohimbine being good for local topical fat loss? If so, I'd love to read them.

I don't do much of our research, but I did read a study on Theophylline that was very convincing on local topical fat loss. Our Dermatherm Target has theophylline and raspberry ketones. It's worked well for a lot of people. It might be worth looking into if you don't want to go through the trouble of buying and mixing ingredients yourself.

purelife1

Do you have any studies on Yohimbine being good for local topical fat loss? If so, I'd love to read them.

I don't do much of our research, but I did read a study on Theophylline that was very convincing on local topical fat loss. Our Dermatherm Target has theophylline and raspberry ketones. It's worked well for a lot of people. It might be worth looking into if you don't want to go through the trouble of buying and mixing ingredients yourself.
checked it out..looks very good i may give it a try in a few weeks..what the longest you can use it and if i were to use 2 pumps a day like suggested how long would a bottle last

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
checked it out..looks very good i may give it a try in a few weeks..what the longest you can use it and if i were to use 2 pumps a day like suggested how long would a bottle last
At that rate it will last eight weeks. You can use it as long as you like. The studies have shown it to be used for up to twelve weeks and continue to see benefits. No studies have been done for longer than that.

We just started our Thanksgiving Weekend Sale.

Dermatherm Target is 30%, only $27.97.

purelife1

is it better to use more then 2 pumps or just waisting product

purelife1

does sale run through entire weekend also site still has it for 39... if so ill grab a bottle on fri

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
does sale run through entire weekend also site still has it for 39... if so ill grab a bottle on fri
The price will automatically adjust once the item is added to the cart. Sale goes through the weekend.....

purelife1

thanks you guys have a few other products im looking at later...i like the looks of your 1-T for later use

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
thanks you guys have a few other products im looking at later...i like the looks of your 1-T for later use
Thats a great product as well. Everything we have is on sale right now.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
do you recomend running the t-1 at same time or after
You could use both, as long as you're on a cutting diet. It might be hard to not eat on 1-T just because it increases appetite. So you'd need an appetite suppressant as well. What are your goals?

purelife1

well maybe ill wait on t-1 til later im currently around 220 14-15% BF wanting to get down to 205 will be starting Leviathan reloaded n reset ad tomorow for 8 weeks and wanted to add your dermatherm for the lower abb area..maybe after the first of the year ill switch over to the T-1 and try to add lean muscle with it...i dont mind the 220 weight just have been out for a while and need to get back to proper shape before i bulk up

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
well maybe ill wait on t-1 til later im currently around 220 14-15% BF wanting to get down to 205 will be starting Leviathan reloaded n reset ad tomorow for 8 weeks and wanted to add your dermatherm for the lower abb area..maybe after the first of the year ill switch over to the T-1 and try to add lean muscle with it...i dont mind the 220 weight just have been out for a while and need to get back to proper shape before i bulk up
Sounds like a plan. How old are you?

purelife1

39 n my wife bust my balls saying i cant get back into proper shape so im proving her wrong

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
39 n my wife bust my balls saying i cant get back into proper shape so im proving her wrong
lol, well thats motivation. I just wanted to make sure you're not too young. I didn't want to be suggesting cycles to anyone who isn't of age.

purelife1

thanks i appreciate your time with me tonight hopefully others will benefit from it as well