LegalGear Topicals - What would you like to see?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have 7-Keto DHEA, 7-Keto Etiocholanolone (which is a stronger version of 7-KETO-DHEA and we are expecting a patent on that), Etiocholanolone (which is the 5b-version of DHEA, non-androgenic and provides 4x the body recomp effects of DHEA), ATD and a few others like ecdy etc...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have 7-Keto DHEA, 7-Keto Etiocholanolone (which is a stronger version of 7-KETO-DHEA and we are expecting a patent on that), Etiocholanolone (which is the 5b-version of DHEA, non-androgenic and provides 4x the body recomp effects of DHEA), ATD and a few others like ecdy etc...
I`m in and waiting!!!!!!!

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Could you stack 7 Keto DHEA in with some fat burners like raz ketones and caffiene?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does Formestane have a smell? I will have to see what else we have going. I think to start it's going to be a 50/50 mix of 7-Keto DHEA and 7-Keto-etiocholanolone

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Etiocholanolone sounds interesting, anything that positively effects body comp. How about td 4-dhea? 1-dhea orally seems ok at high doses 800mgs per day, but 4-dhea doesnt seem to be as strong and I am not sold on the utt, maybe I am just too set in my ways, but td, orally, or injects have been the only way for me, nothing fancy. Its old counterpart 4-ad was much better td, could it be the case for this? We really neeeeeeddddd a ph to test to run for 8 weeks or so.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This the new compound that's PA is in development for a new form of 7-oxo with superior oral bioavility and tremendous fat loss potential?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Trans Ecdy; Ikeep looking into that from time to time but I think I find it can't be done (or it's weight is too high, or something :p)

BUT; that sounds like a winner if you pull it off :cheers:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, it can certainly be done. I was thinking of the trans ecdy and ecdy polyacetate which should yield better release times

ritchy

Banned
Awards
topical ATD, I used the stuff by dermabolics and really had some solid gains with it. I imagine the stuff put out by LG would only be better. I`m looking to use formestane sometime in the new year, if you can make something interesting, I`d maybe look into that as well.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Etiocholanolone (which is the 5b-version of DHEA, non-androgenic and provides 4x the body recomp effects of DHEA)
Could you combine this and the ingredient in MMV2? Maybe make a product with 4ad type effects

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Etiocholanolone isn't going to have 4-AD effects, but the combo of MMv2 and DHEA would have a very good 4-AD effect...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Etiocholanolone isn't going to have 4-AD effects, but the combo of MMv2 and DHEA would have a very good 4-AD effect...
yeah, that's what I meant but worded it poorly. Maybe add in 1-dhea and try to recreate the glory days

isoc

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's what I meant but worded it poorly. Maybe add in 1-dhea and try to recreate the glory days

no offense to pp here, but the 1-t product from them was weak and the transdermal delivery made it difficult to properly dose. If this were to be done with todays 1-dhea, and other dhea analogue products, seperate transdermals would definitely be better, dosages need to be higher. Everyone agrees that these products are not as strong, but no one wants to dose them higher than the originals, doesnt make sense. No bash on the compounds, as I actually really like 1-dhea, and mmv2 compound sounds great and in my opinion, these are two great example of what ph's should be.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't 1-DHEA be a pre-prohormone of 1,4AD?
No it is the pre-PH to 1- test. 4-DHEA is supposed to be a pre-PH to 4AD. 1,4AD is the precursor to boldenone and already works decently (absorption wise) well and a transdermal would not make it better.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
no offense to pp here, but the 1-t product from them was weak and the transdermal delivery made it difficult to properly dose. If this were to be done with todays 1-dhea, and other dhea analogue products, seperate transdermals would definitely be better, dosages need to be higher. Everyone agrees that these products are not as strong, but no one wants to dose them higher than the originals, doesnt make sense. No bash on the compounds, as I actually really like 1-dhea, and mmv2 compound sounds great and in my opinion, these are two great example of what ph's should be.
I agree, dose looked low in the previous product, especially for the price. not interested unless it's a good dose!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
maybe a topical replacement for the old M1A ????

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hum, but wouldn't we need a high dosage do to the loss caused by the absorption ratio, and the one from the various convertions that 1-DHEA would had?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Why would you need a methylation in a topical product? It will just worse the possibility of absorption because of the molecular weight of the methyl group.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are looking at what we will be putting together and should have something in the next few weeks.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
We are looking at what we will be putting together and should have something in the next few weeks.
WARNING, spoiler alert:lol:
I'll keep my eyes on you. I'm thinking about get something topical to use in January, so I'm anxiously waiting;)

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Why would you need a methylation in a topical product? It will just worse the possibility of absorption because of the molecular weight of the methyl group.
you wouldn't if itis a replacement it would not need to be methylated now would it ;) due to it beiing a topical there would be no need for methylated to be in in it

metalman

Awards
A legal topical that converts to Test and is more potent than say androgel?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm, as long as we are wishing

2-methyl-retro-testosterone, retro-androstanediol and 2-oxymethylene-retro-testosterone

http://www.ergo-log.com/retro.html
The Dutch were able to make retro-anabolics because they were in possession of a natural substance with this kind of Z-structure. Reading the patent, this turns out to be lumista-4,22-dien-3-one. The researchers used this component to build dozens of retro-analogues of anabolic steroids known at the time.

For example, they made a retro-form of methandienone, but this was not an interesting compound. Dianabol is a steroid that has no progesterone effect and in low doses doesn’t inhibit the natural production of testosterone. Retro-dianabol is also anabolic, does have a considerable progesterone effect and inhibits the body’s own production of testosterone.

Most of the hormones that the Dutch researchers made were anti-hormones. And most had a much weaker effect than the regular analogues. But in the table on page 106 there are three anabolic steroids listed that might have been pretty interesting.

The three retro-anabolic steroids had an anabolic effect but not an androgenic effect, and had few other side effects. They were compounds 28, 49 and 66: 2-methyl-retro-testosterone, retro-androstanediol and 2-oxymethylene-retro-testosterone.

As far as we know, retro-anabolic steroids have never made it onto the market. The company that the Dutch worked for, Duphar based in Weesp, probably directed its attention in a different direction and never did anything with the anabolic steroids.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where will these be sold?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
First we must know how anabolic they are (we don't care about substances that are less anabolic than Promagnon and don't even have androgenic hability on the market), if they are effective in-vivo, and then if they are possible to use transdermaly or on pill form, because if they were that good they should have been the first ones to apear on the 2nd generation of designers.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any updates on these releases LG?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a 4-dhea 1-dhea combo from you guys.

As well as one of those 7-ketos you mentions, but i dont have knowledge in which one would be better, i Would prefer the one that is safest. I have a feeling some of these designer ketos might alter your hormones a littble. Another good anti-cortisol product for pct would be good. You could also make a more potent anti-cortisol, along the aligns of one of those designer -7-ketos or 11-oxo.

Also the ecdy product, ive been wanted to try an ecdy product that would work correctly. You could mix ecdy with an anti-cortisol, im shure those would stack well. Anabolic, hopefully not affected hormones at all, low side effects.