need help with my libido !!!

lolipoproid

Awards
hi
i know that 1-t tren drop the libido but i really need a solution.
my girlfriend have a lot of libido and normally we make love about 1-2 time per day but now with my drop we did it this week just 2 time and she begins has to think that I sees another girl. she know about my cycle and the side effect but if it's possible she want a solution... i dont know if is placebo effect or its work but when i take some tribulus i have a little peak of libido for a moment.

EMT803

EMT803

Awards
When did it start? Was it sudden onset or gradual? Is that the only side you're noticing? Is your libido low or are you having problems "maintaing"? Maybe a little more background and few more linking verbs could be of help.
Oh yeah, you noticed an increase in libido from a single dose of tribulus? What product? I hope everythng works out for you. Good luck.

lolipoproid

Awards
i have transdermal formestan but this will help and what is the dosage

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
sorry to say bro but you are sol. mine was shot in 9 days. i terminated the cycle because like you my gf has a high libido and to me no amount of muscle or strength is better than sex every day. you can try running sustain at 3on 3off but if you've lost it already its probably too late

EMT803

EMT803

Awards
sorry to say bro but you are sol. mine was shot in 9 days. i terminated the cycle because like you my gf has a high libido and to me no amount of muscle or strength is better than sex every day. you can try running sustain at 3on 3off but if you've lost it already its probably too late
Agreed. It sucks.

EMT803

EMT803

Awards
Definetly some language/ communication barriers here.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
after my cycle i did clomid,nolvadex,longjack,and fenugreek. that was back in march and my total test levels have stayed at 720. libido is good..i still take fenugreek for the extra boost in load size and libido.