1-t tren doesn't work

lolipoproid

Awards
hi im 20 years old (21 soon !) weight 190 and 6.1 feet don't know my body fat but i have no fat.
im running a cycle of 2 bottle at 5 pump a day (3 in the morning and 2 in the evening) for 6 week. im on day 15 and there is the result for the moment:
-no gain of strength
-no gain of muscle
-little more agressive
-little more hungrier
-drop of libido
i have run 1 cycle of furazadrol an 1 of havoc in the past. my question is when i will see the difference ?

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
No results huh? How is your diet looking? I assume your assuming more calories than usual?

lolipoproid

Awards
and for my drop of libido... some solution ?

Fat6

Awards
hi im 20 years old (21 soon !) weight 190 and 6.1 feet don't know my body fat but i have no fat.
im running a cycle of 2 bottle at 5 pump a day (3 in the morning and 2 in the evening) for 6 week. im on day 15 and there is the result for the moment:
-no gain of strength
-no gain of muscle
-little more agressive
-little more hungrier
-drop of libido
i have run 1 cycle of furazadrol an 1 of havoc in the past. my question is when i will see the difference ?
Lets start with some basics:
-PCT?
-Calories?
Your running a cycle of (2) Bottles of 1 T Tren??

I dont even know where to start with this one.....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets start with some basics:
-PCT?
-Calories?
Your running a cycle of (2) Bottles of 1 T Tren??

I dont even know where to start with this one.....
How about the fact that he's 20 and on his 3rd cycle?

lolipoproid

Awards
ok thank u all i think i feel a little diference... for my pct i'll take post cycle support (anabolic innovation) with transdermal formestan.

lolipoproid

Awards
i talked to my doc about this after i have done a cycle of furazadrol at 19 and he said that the endocrine systeme can mess up but only to some people and in the fact i have done a cycle and result to no side effect on my endocrine systeme... but my doc was not very happy yesterday when he took my blood pressure... can i take some stuff for this or it just temporary

UKStrength

-no gain of strength
-no gain of muscle
-little more agressive
-little more hungrier
-drop of libido
I can pretty much guarantee that it's not the 1-T Tren mate, as Steveoph mentioned, it takes a few weeks to kick in fully.

1-T Tren is one of the stongest DS on the market, most users gaining upwards of 8-10lbs in a short cycle. If you're having trouble gaining off it then it's likely to be your training, recovery, diet or a combination of those three factors.

Whilst we're on the topic of diet, 200g of protein is not a diet mate. Total calorie intake alongside your protein, carbohydrate and fat ratos is a diet. If you need help with this, post it up in the nutrition forum.

Hope we can help you further to get the most out of your cycle mate, but let's get everything in line first!