Transdermal Furazadrol

crazym

Awards
As furazadrol is non methylated it was heavily underdosed, real dosing recommendations followed your approx lb weight e.g. 180lb use 200mg+ right?
Well Ive looked around and I couldn't find any info on making it a transdermal.
So i figured dump a bottle of Axis Labs furazadrol into Penetrate following the directions and bam several times stronger?

So is my plan valid and what multiplier on dose strength approximately by transdermal as opposed to oral, 5?

Also how about pulsing it during a cut, every other day at 200mg oral equivalent?

Thanks.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice idea.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
So i figured dump a bottle of Axis Labs furazadrol into Penetrate following the directions and bam several times stronger?
might want to PM one of the PP guys. transdermals work - if the molecule is small enough to be absorbed through the skin. some prohormones/steroids are too heavy of a molecule to be absorbed.

wouldn't want you to waste your stash in a well meaned and possibly great idea, for a silly reason like the above :)

maybe sublingual would be a better approach if transdermals don't pan out...

crazym

Awards
Yeah i was curious about the molecular weight, found a thread on here where some asked it in the axis forum but it went unanswered.

As for sublinguals do you mean using cyclodextrin delivery or simply trying to dissolve the contents of the capsule under the tongue?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only concerns I would have would be filler effects on total saturation and penatration of the carrier and the ether attached to the active hormone. The MW is bound be greater with the ether and would effect absorption somewhat then if it was used with a base product.

The question becomes: How many caps can effectively be placed into the carrier without saturation? and how well does the ether allow transportation across the skin barrier?

I think it's a good idea, and could potentially be a much more effective approach then oral dosing, but who know.:think:

crazym

Awards
Thats a thought, i didn't consider how much filler would be in each cap. Maybe theres a ton and I would only be able to get a few hundred mg of actives into the solution, hmmmm.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if you are gona try it maybe add some DMSO to help strengthen it a little bit?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are gona try it maybe add some DMSO to help strengthen it a little bit?
That or try to extract the active with Ethanol(Heat), Filter, and Evaporation. There is a Fina extraction method around here somewhere that could probably work pretty good with it.

crazym

Awards
Thanks prld2gr8ns, ive read that much of the filler is brown rice flour to absorb moisture, hopefully this would work the same way.

Mate jokingly suggested I just take each capsule at the bottom of a shot of absinthe, methylated carrier lol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shooting it with some EVOO would not be a bad idea IMO.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
isnt cyclo v sublingual furaz.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sure is. Haven't heard any feedback on it though, but it sounds good(it doenst seem to have a cyclodextrin complex around it though... the ingredient listing is confusing if that's the case).

crazym

Awards
Im in no hurry for this but I had an idea the other day, mouthwash is used as a transdermal carrier for dmso isnt it? why not drip a few drops of mouthwash into the mouth with a powder for sublingual effect, can always swallow that tiny amount of mouthwash anyway but it should be enough to aid, no?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a THP ether; the MW will be too heavy for TD.