Trasdermal Formestane

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I've been wandering about doing a transdermal formestane with Penetrate and bulk Formestane both from Nutra, but I've still some questions about it.
What is the sweetspot dosage of formestane on a "fomestane-only cycle"?
At what dosage can I get the most of it? What sort of "real world gains" can I get in terms of lbs (I'm trying to bulk) and strength? Should I do a pyramid cycle or anything like that?
Sory for asking so many things at the same time but I want to get as much information as I can to don't create to high or to low expectations about it:)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been wandering about doing a transdermal formestane with Penetrate and bulk Formestane both from Nutra, but I've still some questions about it.
What is the sweetspot dosage of formestane on a "fomestane-only cycle"?
At what dosage can I get the most of it? What sort of "real world gains" can I get in terms of lbs (I'm trying to bulk) and strength? Should I do a pyramid cycle or anything like that?
Sory for asking so many things at the same time but I want to get as much information as I can to don't create to high or to low expectations about it:)
I love bulk formestane with Penetrate. I put 5 grams in one bottle and dose it as high as 150mg daily, then taper it down. Libido and mood are both positively affected, and vascularity is increased. It's an awesome compound while cutting. Unless you're using a ph/ps that can aromatize, I wouldn't use the form on a bulk. I've never heard of anyone gaining a lot of mass from it per se, but it does effectively keep one from losing muscle while reducing carbs and/or calories.

Hope that helps.

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the rep ruberring :thumbsup:
Nop, I'm not going to use it while on a pro-hormonal/steroid cycle, I was thinking about using it as a standalone. But as I'm a hardgainer a compound keeps me away from losing any hardgained muscle is very welcomed.
Yes I also never seen anyone gaining a lot of mass from it, but even if you haven't gained much, how diferent were the gains made "on-formestane" from the ones you usualy gain "off-formestane", even if they can't be measured in terms of gained pounds (because sometimes under a certain product you may have a fat reduction/muscle gain situation occuring at the same time, so if you weight 200lbs and you lose a 3lbs of fat and gain 3lbs of muscle you'll still weight 200lbs, but they are a different kind of 200lbs:18:).

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
If each pump of Penetrate is 1.8 ml how much formestane is in it per pump if using 5grams of the Bulk NP

Cheers

J

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
* Adding 6gm will give you ~27mg/ml
* Adding 5gm will give you ~23mg/ml

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the rep ruberring :thumbsup:
Nop, I'm not going to use it while on a pro-hormonal/steroid cycle, I was thinking about using it as a standalone. But as I'm a hardgainer a compound keeps me away from losing any hardgained muscle is very welcomed.
Yes I also never seen anyone gaining a lot of mass from it, but even if you haven't gained much, how diferent were the gains made "on-formestane" from the ones you usualy gain "off-formestane", even if they can't be measured in terms of gained pounds (because sometimes under a certain product you may have a fat reduction/muscle gain situation occuring at the same time, so if you weight 200lbs and you lose a 3lbs of fat and gain 3lbs of muscle you'll still weight 200lbs, but they are a different kind of 200lbs:18:).
you would look way more cut up. formestane makes me look sooo dang cut its like im roiding it with winni or something!

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
you would look way more cut up. formestane makes me look sooo dang cut its like im roiding it with winni or something!
Actualy, formestane is a steroid - 4-hydroxyandrostenedione - and a pro-steroid of 4-hydroxytestosterone.
But thanks for the answer:)

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
so ONE full pump is 1ml?..meaning around 23mg form.

how many pumps do we get per penetrate bottle?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
trying not to start a new thread. would it work to put this in only dmso gel or would that be a waste?

R

retroshaper

Awards
* Adding 6gm will give you ~27mg/ml
* Adding 5gm will give you ~23mg/ml

1 pump = 1.8 ml

Adding 5gm will give you ~23mg/ml

23 X1.8 = 41.4

41.4mg per pump

1 pump = 1.8 ml

Adding 6gm will give you ~27mg/ml

27 x 1.8 = 48.6

48.6mg per pump

Now we all know that not every pump is accurate but should give you a general idea of you dosage.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm looks promising. Intrested to see some sample cycles and see what results they get.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 24
T Anabolics 31
T Anabolics 17
D Supplements 42
F Anabolics 15