losing libido HELP!!!!

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Help lol. Started a fina and test base from synovex cycle 4 days ago and feels like I'm already losing my sex drive! Pretty sure I did the conversion properly. I am dosing twice a day using pure dmso. Taking 120 mg tren and 142 mg test per day. Also taking 50mg clomid a day, vitex and antiaromatase. The test should be making me a animal, any ideas?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
what is your reasoning for taking clomid on cycle? but ya bein on test shoulld be keepin your sex drive rollin

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm taking clomid on cycle not neccisarily for the fina or test, but just in case their was leftover estradiol from the synovex conversion. have more coming and gonna do another conversion, but damn, idk what I coulda done wrong...

ttrain74

Awards
Two things that really kill my "member", tren and too much anti-aromatase. The drive is definitely there with the tren but it will not stay up! I cut back my letro to 1/4 to 1/2 a cc twice a week and that seems to be fine. I got frustrated and just had to cut out the fina so I could use it again! LOL

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
yea tell me about it. I thought the test would remedy that situation thou. First hcg shot tonight thou, might help. Trying to prevent shrinkage.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Thing is, last time I took 60 mg a day fina and no other aanabolic and it took 4 weeks to give me ed. Now today is day 4 and ik I'm taking double the fina, but, I can feel it. Still going good, but scared me ya know. Thats why I added test, plus the added gear for growth. The clomid should knock out any aromatized estrogen as well as block any left from conversion. then just using 6oxo as anti a. .Vitex for prog. Hcg to keep boys full n maybe it will help with the slight drop. First shot is tonight.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Might be Psychological. Impotence or lack of drive isnt always Physiological. Even when i was mega-dosing Test/Tren id have iffy moments.

Tren made me aggressive sexually but it took me FOREVER to bust off.

I would just purchase some research tadalafil or Yohimbine hcl to handle it.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have a bunch of herbals at the house. I should giv'em a try.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Help lol. Started a fina and test base from synovex cycle 4 days ago and feels like I'm already losing my sex drive! Pretty sure I did the conversion properly. I am dosing twice a day using pure dmso. Taking 120 mg tren and 142 mg test per day. Also taking 50mg clomid a day, vitex and antiaromatase. The test should be making me a animal, any ideas?

Drop everything except the tren and test. If you don't feel gyno rearing it's head, then you don't need the anti-estrogens. That's probably what's causing the loss of libido. You're also taking too much tren IMO. 75-100 mg of tren is more than enough from my experience. The amount of tren you're taking is too close to the amount of test. If this is your first ren cycle, I would drop the tren to no more than 70mg ED and go with 100-120mg of test. Also, save the anti-e for PCT, or if you start to have gyno symptoms while on cycle. Bottom line, the tren dose is too high and the test isn't enough over the tren to prevent tren sides (i.e. tren d!ck).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was on 700mg test and 600 tren. tren for me over 500mg killed my libido,

ill never run tren at a dose that close to test ever again.

test dose should be signifigantly higher then tren in my opinion.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
a 2:1 ratio is good for test/tren.

I dont know how you slept on 600 mgs of Tren a week. Ive injected that much and slept 4 hrs tops a night. Id wake up every hour on the hour drenched in sweat. So it wasnt fun. But i never looked better. lol

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Kinda wierd but my issue has seemed to dissappear. I have done tren before at 60mg a day transdemally and wanted more. I didn't however know that I needed to have the test way higher than the tren. Main reason I am taking the clomid anti-a and anti prog. is because I am cutting and do not, want water gain. might throw mesome more test in the mix thou. Good to know thou that my ancillaries could be dropped to poss. clear a future issue. Thanks for the responses guys.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
well, i was very thurough with the conversion. Might drop the clomid and vitex for now unless the gyno says hi. ima keep the anti aromatase going thou. I mean if i did get all the estrogen out, clomids kinda a waste right now.

ttrain74

Awards
Hope others pipe in on this but I don't think clomid will do much during the cycle, I mean not like nolvadex? Letro is the best for me and I think transdermal Resveratrol actually helped out with my small case of gyno. I might consider Sustain Alpha during my cycles.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used 6bromo and adex eod in alternating fashion workd to control e2 and helpd libido

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Ok, dropped the clomid until pct or if I start feeling my breasts grow lol.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
I have noticed something random about AM.

A lot of guys here seem to like Clomid over Nolva.

Ive never used Clomid because of all the ocular and bitch mood sides ive read about.

I believe Nolva has already been proven to be the best SERM for recovering test. I know some may disagree.

So why does everyone here use it?

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
i buy it cuz its cheaper for me, and gets the job done. I have noticed zero negative effects from it, course only done like 4 cycles but always works, and used it when off sometimes and does seem to boost nat test, ny boys get more swollen too! lol.

Gotrek

Awards
Tren is total libido killer and a lethargy enhancer

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
How come you guys dont run Arimidex while on instead of clomid/nolva?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
go to GNC and look for chinese red panax ginger. it comes in viles, where you have to peirce a straw that they supply into.

tasts sooo friggen horrible but is incredible for ED, maybe thatll help with your sex drive as well.

i know ppl hate GNC around here but these viles are good and very cheap check it out.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well for anti gyno/test help take-- P5P, Vitex, B6, tribulus/ other natural test boosters.

that should help out your unit!!