Question for Transdermal Pro's

isoc

Awards
  • Established
There are no really good test ph's out there and contrary to some popular beliefs, test is not just good to use to combat sides from other ph's/designers, but great gains can be made from using it. We have Dermacrine available and the 4-ad utt, but I am not convinced that either of these is going to convert well enough to give any gains. My question is two-fold:

1- What are some thoughts of the AMS 4-ad (4-dhea) effects as a transdermal? The original 4-ad was much better as transdermal, wonder if this would be as well.

2- Is there a way to easily seperate filler from the hormone from the caps? In theory there should be 12 grams of hormone in each of these bottles.

I am just wondering if the transdermal would be cost effective enough so that this could be dosed effectively. I really dont think the caps were ever dosed properly from what I saw. Most were doing 600-800 mgs per day, yet the original 4-ad needed to be dosed at 1000+mgs per day. Also remember seeing people dosing original 4-ad at 150+mgs sublingual delivery and the new UTT version is recommended at 80 mgs, so think the dosing is low.

Slightly off topic, but this is why I think some people see more results of the 1-dhea compounds, they are being dosed now at 600-800 mgs and the older version at least some gains could be seen at 300-500, though I know this is not optimal. It appears that almost double dosing the new dhea versions (just based on the 1-ad extrapoliated to apply to the 4-ad as well) should yield decent results.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Primordial performance products work great. I love his transdermal formula and i made some of my own transdermal test with it. Libido is good and i'm only dosing about 200mg per week just to offset any libido loss from the primo that i have been running the past 12 weeks.

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Primordial performance products work great. I love his transdermal formula and i made some of my own transdermal test with it. Libido is good and i'm only dosing about 200mg per week just to offset any libido loss from the primo that i have been running the past 12 weeks.

Did you mix test powder in transdermal base formula from Primordial?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes i heated up a pot then poured the solutuon into a glass. i put the glass in the pot once the water got really hot then i turned teh stove off. I then mixed in 1 gram of powder at a time and used a mixer my sister has for like cappuccino or something. then i mixed another gram and repeated till all 5 grams were mixed.I then put the solution in a 50ml beaker and slowly poured it back into the original bottle, i repeated this like 4 more times. the solution will look kind of yellow the next morning it will be white and mine was not gritty at all and it works great.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
transdermal is best way to homebrew test base, too hard to stay in oil solution and water based is verrrry difficult to do at home. Plus test base is so cheap that even with the low absorption can still get a nice cycle cheap. However, does anyone know how to seperate hormone from fillers in caps? Would love to do test base transdermal but would also like to stay within the law for personal reasons and try to use the 4-dhea as transdermal based on the caps.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
see if you can find a place that sells that sells the raws.

ANIM4L

Banned
Awards
There are no really good test ph's out there and contrary to some popular beliefs, test is not just good to use to combat sides from other ph's/designers, but great gains can be made from using it. We have Dermacrine available and the 4-ad utt, but I am not convinced that either of these is going to convert well enough to give any gains. My question is two-fold:

1- What are some thoughts of the AMS 4-ad (4-dhea) effects as a transdermal? The original 4-ad was much better as transdermal, wonder if this would be as well.

2- Is there a way to easily seperate filler from the hormone from the caps? In theory there should be 12 grams of hormone in each of these bottles.

I am just wondering if the transdermal would be cost effective enough so that this could be dosed effectively. I really dont think the caps were ever dosed properly from what I saw. Most were doing 600-800 mgs per day, yet the original 4-ad needed to be dosed at 1000+mgs per day. Also remember seeing people dosing original 4-ad at 150+mgs sublingual delivery and the new UTT version is recommended at 80 mgs, so think the dosing is low.

Slightly off topic, but this is why I think some people see more results of the 1-dhea compounds, they are being dosed now at 600-800 mgs and the older version at least some gains could be seen at 300-500, though I know this is not optimal. It appears that almost double dosing the new dhea versions (just based on the 1-ad extrapoliated to apply to the 4-ad as well) should yield decent results.
get sum test prop if ur just guna do a 4 - 6 weeker

isoc

Awards
  • Established
deifinitely agree on just getting test, would be easier, probably cheaper, and definitely more effective, however I am doing my best to stay within the laws of the us for as long as I can, which may mean I have to do without test or something like it. Really just brainstorming a little bit, wondering if there was a way to seperate the hormone from the fillers in caps. I have used the crystal fina method in the past and it may work here, but unsure of it working and even if I knew it not sure if I would want to go through that much effort to get a weak hormone that may or may not work itself.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just buy primordial's transdermals if you want to stay legal you just missed out on a huge deal he was having.