First Time Using a Steroid. 1-T and I Need Help!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%

First Time Using a Steroid. 1-T and I Need Help!

Hello,
    This will be my first time ever using a steroid. I decided to go with "1-T" from primordialperformance. Firstly, does anyone know the what the difference is between the 1-T and the 1-T Tren? Anyways, I need help with formulating a dosing routine. I mean, is it best to shower in the morning and then apply it? Or, right before a workout? Also, how long after i apply it, will I be in an optimum muscle-building state? In other words, when should I go lift weights to gain the greatest benefit from the 1-T. I want any advice that will help my achieve my goal of gaining lean muscle, preferably while dropping a little bf%. Also, for PCT I plan on using Sustain Alpha. Would Formadrol Extreme benefit me at all, if I were to add it to PCT? Also, I only have one bottle of 1-T and Sustain Alpha, so in what week would you recommend I start PCT? Sorry, I am new to this and I am asking for your help. Thank you all very much.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.82%

Shower then apply. Make sure to scrub the areas well that you plan on applying to. Start PCT the day after your last dose of 1-T. 1-T is milder than 1-TTren. If you add form possibly add it at a low dose during cycle, but I'm not too sure on that.
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    Hello,
    This will be my first time ever using a steroid. I decided to go with "1-T" from primordialperformance. Firstly, does anyone know the what the difference is between the 1-T and the 1-T Tren? Anyways, I need help with formulating a dosing routine. I mean, is it best to shower in the morning and then apply it? Or, right before a workout? Also, how long after i apply it, will I be in an optimum muscle-building state? In other words, when should I go lift weights to gain the greatest benefit from the 1-T. I want any advice that will help my achieve my goal of gaining lean muscle, preferably while dropping a little bf%. Also, for PCT I plan on using Sustain Alpha. Would Formadrol Extreme benefit me at all, if I were to add it to PCT? Also, I only have one bottle of 1-T and Sustain Alpha, so in what week would you recommend I start PCT? Sorry, I am new to this and I am asking for your help. Thank you all very much.

This is a post about a 19yr old, and I am saying nothing about PrimordialPerformance or their products.

I thought we talked about this. You are too young to be using a steroid, wait till at least 21 before thinking about using a steroid. Do yourself a favor a post in the anabolic section that you are 19 about want to use this, see what the smart people say. I tried to help you and for what I am about to say I will probably get banned, but here it is: YOU ARE A 19YR OLD **** UP, TRYING TO TAKE A SHORTCUT THAT COULD MESS YOU UP AFTER PEOPLE SMARTER THAN I TOLD YOU NOT TO FOR YOUR HEALTH. DONT COME CRYING BACK HERE WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG. HAVE A NICE ****ING DAY.............
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.67%

i hope sumbody nuts in ur transdermal bottle

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time steroid cycle. Thoughts/help?
    By thesponge18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:41 AM
  2. First time steroid user..
    By BlackCatz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 09:12 PM
  3. Steroid Recovery Time
    By h22t88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:52 PM
  4. steroid question time...